What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Any views on Funhouse value pls ?

I might let her go. Very reliable, used in Midlands league meetings, tournaments, NLP

15566877828008104847891099633069.jpg

The game is basically a mint refurb other than 3 things

1 very nice original playfield with bubbling mylar near the clock
2 one of the speaker grills has lost red paint (but I would include a perfect original grill to replace it)
3 usual red paint missing on Rudy's jaw

Works perfectly
Full shop log on here, masses of time and effort
2x new ramps
New star posts
Re-rubbered
New plastics
Fully rebuilt flipper mechs
Full LED
Full Cliffy
All metal tumbled and polished
Every mech stripped, rebuilt, new parts as needed
Beautiful re-decal using imported Phoenix Arcade decals (best you can get)

Chris B recently sold a nice “ish” one for about £1700? I think I can remember a really nice one sitting about the £4K mark for ages? So these seem to have a really wide price scope, probably best to post up some pictures of the playfield and the bubbling Mylar

Reactions: DRD
-I think FH prices have fluctuated a lot recently. I have an original with nice cab with fade and original playfield with wear and touch ups. I’d want £2k for that. So yours must be worth around £3k with a redecaled cab etc... that’s where I’d start it.

Chris B recently sold a nice “ish” one for about £1700? I think I can remember a really nice one sitting about the £4K mark for ages? So these seem to have a really wide price scope, probably best to post up some pictures of the playfield and the bubbling Mylar
The 4K one was mine and it was a stunner full restore minty done by ChrisB with incredible DP playfield.
As I got no takers on here I decided to keep it but it eventually went to a friend for my asking price. Best part he lives within walking distance so I can play whenever.

What about my SS - what's it worth?

Has full LED's, colour DMD, all the manuals, spare VUK weldments, new crate (old spare crate), new crate decals, spare leapers, spare boney lane guides, small wear on the T and a slight movement on the lightning bolts between the flippers. NVRAM installed, Cliffys style protectors, new slingshot plastics, spare globes and balls, boob covering piece for the BG (not installed).

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/bally-scared-stiff.39794/

What about my SS - what's it worth?

Has full LED's, colour DMD, all the manuals, spare VUK weldments, new crate (old spare crate), new crate decals, spare leapers, spare boney lane guides, small wear on the T and a slight movement on the lightning bolts between the flippers. NVRAM installed, Cliffys style protectors, new slingshot plastics, spare globes and balls, boob covering piece for the BG (not installed).

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/bally-scared-stiff.39794/
About the same price as this Dr who I have here 👍😀

Sorry could not help it , always wanted one ,so had say a really stupid low price so I could buy it 😉
Got to be about the 3.5k -3k mark now 🤔

Yeah was thinking £3.9 to be honest, but am I mad? Given the NVRAM, weldments, manuals etc too?

What's the going price for Fish Tales? I'm tempted by a nice looking example I've seen, it has the usual cabinet fade.

Last edited:
General lack of economic project machines, apart from the Indy yesterday, and quality restored keepers is stagnating the middle market me feels.

The money is there for the right pins,

Indy yesterday, CV today - all priced right and went as they should.

There's no stagnation, there's just correct pricing.
I agree 100%. Stagnation was my polite way of saying the pricing expectation on mid field games is unrealistic.

I'm still kicking myself over that Indy.

Pinbot in good condition, red and blue LED'd, topper. Bought from Bob Thomson and has been
in my kitchen for the last 25/30 years.

Whats it worth please?

Thanks, Steve

Back
Top Bottom