What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Looks in nice nick, and backglass not faded like many of these. If I was buying I'd be willing to pay £400, cleaned up, rerubbered and working it's probably worth £600 to £800, and maybe more. It's a game that always scores highly in the ipdb top 300 (currently no. 8) although having owned one I'm not sure why. I'm not a great fan of gobble holes. We used ours at our wedding for the picture on our wedding invitations and for guests to play at the reception [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk
Cheers! Thanks for the feedback.

Hi could someone
please give me a rough price range for a Metallica pro thanks in advance. Mick

Last edited:
Just had a phone call off a mate that does house Clearances.
Says theres a pin in a house that the guy wants to sell.
He says it's called archer.looking on the web it looks like a wooden rail thing from the 30's.
Going to look at it now.any ideas what it's worth.
Cheers.

He didn't tell me it was in a damp garage and before that a cellar that used to flood haha.
Bottom of the wooden legs had rotted,any metalwork was rusty including the balls,it had woodworm and the backglass was all peeling away.and i walked away.

i walked away
I think you did the right thing re. that Genco Archer. I'd have been interested in peoples views - flipperless (some are converted) machines are rarely discussed on here. I've seen a couple of Archers on Ebay (can't find them now) but the similar era Genco Airport (possibly better theme?) supposedly sold for £179 non working/parts, £320 working/complete/imo scruffy cab.

Hi, I recently picked up a Centaur pinball table. I was contemplating restoring it, but I'm more into video games and could do with reclaiming some space. It looks in good overall condition, with some wear to the playfield. It also came with a biscuit tin containing various spares and manual. Could someone please advise me on a rough price for one of these? I'll try and get some pics up a bit later.

Hi, I recently picked up a Centaur pinball table. I was contemplating restoring it, but I'm more into video games and could do with reclaiming some space. It looks in good overall condition, with some wear to the playfield. It also came with a biscuit tin containing various spares and manual. Could someone please advise me on a rough price for one of these? I'll try and get some pics up a bit later.

Well, if you acquired it recently, how much did you pay? Surely that’s what you should be looking to get back!

@JAG555 - could''ve overpaid tbh... might be looking to drop to real value.

It sounds to be working (although at first glance I thought it wasn't) but the PF might be the issue. A very nice one went for £1.4k - had the squak and talk upgrade, perfect back glass etc. I mean DRD was interested in it, so it was nice :p

Any biscuits in the tin? Could greatly change the value. I mean if it is a Caramel Wafer then it would be top whack but a Wagon Wheel, then you might as well bin the lot

I got the pinball for a good price as the owner wanted to shift it pretty quickly. I thought about restoring it, but pinball isn't really my thing. I'm not looking for top whack, just a friendly forum price. My hobby is restoring video games, and I'm hoping the funds will offset some repair and storage costs.

I'd also be happy to trade it for a Tron arcade cab plus cash if anyone happens to have one. I'd also throw in some biscuits. ;)

I am interested in this, purely becuase it is in great yarmouth, but with two playfield swaps on the go, this is another stinker. Blurghh. It'll be cheap, no doubt, but just SO much work.

My centaur playfield was worse back in 87. Luckily another one came along over the years . Like any 80s classic condition of glass and playfield affect price far more than if it works or not

£500 unless you can check the boards, then maybe a little more. Note Matt Vince is selling one of the best one of these on his thread right now. and she is a beauty.

£500 unless you can check the boards, then maybe a little more. Note Matt Vince is selling one of the best one of these on his thread right now. and she is a beauty.

It doesn’t play @Neil McRae so board work is inevitable... the question I’ve posed is do the displays work as if not - then it’s a proper project, boards - displays and playfield...

Thanks for the valuations so far. :)

The owner told me about how he loved playing it, so it should all be complete. However when we tested it, it wasn't working. I'm planning on passing it on in as-is, non working project condition.

If I were in the market to buy a Who Dunnit, what price should I be looking to pay for stunning example? As a side note, this game does not get the credit it deserves, but that's a discussion for another day.

If I were in the market to buy a Who Dunnit, what price should I be looking to pay for stunning example? As a side note, this game does not get the credit it deserves, but that's a discussion for another day.

Stunning ? ....well depending how far you go, ColorDMD etc ...£2500++ ??

@Matt Adams is the resident Whodoo afficianado

Back
Top Bottom