What's new

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Whats an DE Starwars go for in today's market in ok condition?
I'd say £3k but if you found the right buyer probably get closer to 4k out of it due to theme. Rules are quite shallow and boring (just shoot the same shot over and over again, the updated ROM just changes the shot from ramp to death star) but the rest is great (layout, art, sound package, etc.)

I sold mine for 3.3k a year ago and that was in excellent condition with ColorDMD + pinsound and pro speakers. Highly recommend pinsound on this one btw :thumbs:

Reactions: DRD
I'd say £3k but if you found the right buyer probably get closer to 4k out of it due to theme. Rules are quite shallow and boring (just shoot the same shot over and over again, the updated ROM just changes the shot from ramp to death star) but the rest is great (layout, art, sound package, etc.)

I sold mine for 3.3k a year ago and that was in excellent condition with ColorDMD + pinsound and pro speakers. Highly recommend pinsound on this one btw :thumbs:
I would be the buyer in this situation :)

I would be the buyer in this situation :)
Save your money. The game gets boring QUICK. I'm guessing you are a Star Wars fan. Honestly even if you are save the money and get something with some depth. £3k+ for something you'll play for a few hours and go why didn't I just spend another £1k and get a Bally/Williams.

Agreed IMO, £3-4K for a Data East is strong money.

I always loved the cabinet art package though on that. Players condition, £1.5K? In the 2022 market that's probably plus another £500 / £1000.

I am not a star wars fan but do like the DE games and have never owned a sw, i never keep them that long so would probably move it on in 3-4 months anyway just like to play them for a bit and see what they are about. I have been offered ok condition one for 3.5, and id be looking to resell in 3 to 4 months so would want to move it on for what i paid. Does this seam a little steep?

That is very steep IMO - I think the only DE I'd every think 3.5 is a fair price for ok condition would be Guns n Roses...

I know I'd pay over the odds for the theme but I have a LW3 and its too similar.

Moving on from DE, Sega... How much should a players condition JP Lost World go for?

I know I'd pay over the odds for the theme but I have a LW3 and its too similar.

Moving on from DE, Sega... How much should a players condition JP Lost World go for?
Love LW3 couldn't even sell one here for £1.7k or something last year, went to eBay, wish I had kept it now, really miss it.

Love LW3 couldn't even sell one here for £1.7k or something last year, went to eBay, with I had kept it now, really miss it.
Mad how prices went up so quick.

That games an easy £2k now and probably £2.5 - 3k on eBay

Mad how prices went up so quick.

That games an easy £2k now and probably £2.5 - 3k on eBay
Yeah iv seen one floating around ebay / FB for 4k lol, it makes me giggle every time i see that advert :D

Love LW3 couldn't even sell one here for £1.7k or something last year, went to eBay, wish I had kept it now, really miss it.
LW3 used to be the whipping boy when I got into the hobby a few years ago, the bargain basement DMD with Getaway II following not too far behind.

Think they used to go for about £1k in 2017.

LW3 used to be the whipping boy when I got into the hobby a few years ago, the bargain basement DMD with Getaway II following not too far behind.

Gilligan's Island has to be about the cheapest DMD Bally you can pick up isn't it? I'd rate a High Speed 2 - The Getaway as more desirable, I'd have said.

I paid £320 for one about 10 years ago on Ebay after a few buckets of cocktails. Loved it but had to let it go and I've bought one back for my 50th in December. NOT for £320! 😂 That was a shock.

LW3 used to be the cheapest DM followed by GI Hurricane PZ HS2 and FT . Gottlieb wouldnt sell at all. As for Sega , very little love. With LW3 it was just sheer numbers and the fact exporters wouldnt take DE games. Electrocoin have a certificate from Gary Stern thanking them for shifting 1000 units of LW3. Different world.

That explains the couple of LW3‘s that have been spotted around these parts in pubs then.
There is a pub here with a pin under cover I have been told about, hoping it’s not one of them but a MM as I’m going to try and buy it😂

That explains the couple of LW3‘s that have been spotted around these parts in pubs then.
There is a pub here with a pin under cover I have been told about, hoping it’s not one of them but a MM as I’m going to try and buy it😂
Get a price for the LW3 :D

Back
Top Bottom