What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Funball 4 Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Massive thanks to @MartinY and family for hosting. What an awesome setup you've got there, my games room envy is going through the roof!!

Must be a mistake in the scores though, it looks like my 12 year old daughter did loads better than me... that cant be right!:oops:

That incredible 700 million score on ghostbusters! Amazing elfie played amazingly well today (well in my match anyway that score was near impossible to catch

I’m sure that was elfie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You too Ben. I really thought you were going to beat me in a couple of games! Well played:)

Thanks! Goes to show that my pinballing has improved since the last time we faced off in competition some balls were unlucky others were careless!

Hope to see you at flip our at the end of the month and in Salisbury too!

I'd like to add my thanks to Martin and family for being the most gracious hosts. The amazing set up didn't disappoint. It was great to see everyone as always. :clap:

ITS THE BIG ONE!

ITS THIS SUNDAY!

FROM THE LEGENDARY FLIP-OUT LONDON PINBALL CLUB - in CROYDON!

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN - THERE'S STILL TIME!! -
STILL TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN IN THE UK'S BESTEST COLLECTION OF PINBALL TOURNAMENTS IN THE SOUTH IN THE WORLD!

BE WITH US
BE LEGEND!

registration will close on Saturday at 12:00 Noon - you can register here:

https://playpinball.uk/events/the-funball-event-episode-4-the-last-flipout/

Schedule:

10:00 - Club opens for practise
10:30 - A Special Funball 4 presentation -> "Our Way"
10:35 - TD Intro
10:40 - Round 1
11:00 - Round 2
11:30 - Round 3
12:00 - Round 4
12:30 - Round 5
13:00 - Lunch
13:30 - Round 6
14:00 - Round 7
14:30 - Round 8
15:00 - Round 9
15:30 - Round 10
16:00 - Semi Final (Top 8 go into the finals).
16:30 - Quarter inal
17:00 - Final

17:30 - Funball 4 Champion of Champion of Champions Final!
18:30 - Trophies and banter
19:00 - "Get Out!"
Get_Out.png

Email for the final funball event of 2019 has gone out - we have loads of spaces!

Couple of folks reported not getting the email. Send me a PM and I'll resend it if needed.

Reminder that doors open at 10:00 and we start at 10:35 and we have space for a lot more players for those who want to play, and remember to bring lunch!

Cheers,
Neil.

Just signed up. Sorry for the late registration. I had a knee op on Thursday so had to wait and see if I could walk and stand properly. I made need a stool too play but will be there!
Cheers

no worries Dave!

If anyone wants to come that hasn't registered just turn up tomorrow at 10:00 but if you aren't there when I press the start button (10:35) then I can't add you!

Neil

Congrats to Nick Marshall @mufcmufc who won both the final round and the champion of champion of champions shield! Vin @thelab second, Ed third and Matthew @Matt Vince fourth! Matt came second in the CoCoC and Kirk @Tilt_Birmingham third!

6B242711-49C5-40E9-908F-CB128A09E11A.jpeg5C53328C-7912-498B-A5BC-77912F3A2A03.jpeg

Thanks to the other two wise men of pinball @Mfresh and @MartinY , my wife Mandy (and families) all the Flipout founders for being epic hosts and helpers and most important thanks to the players for coming along and making this an epic event to run!

Full results and details of the money we raised for charity to follow shortly.

We’ll be back next Winter with Funball 4 2020 - The Wrath Of Pavlov, The Search for Domino, The Undiscovered Martin and Flip Out Generations! See you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Nick Marshall @mufcmufc who won both the final round and the champion of champion of champions shield! Vin @thelab second, Gato third and Matthew @Matt Vince fourth! Matt came second in the CoCoC and Kirk @Tilt_Birmingham third!

View attachment 97736View attachment 97737

Thanks to the other two wise men of pinball @Mfresh and @MartinY , my wife Mandy (and families) all the Flipout founders for being epic hosts and helpers and most important thanks to the players for coming along and making this an epic event to run!

Full results and details of the money we raised for charity to follow shortly.

We’ll be back next Winter with Funball 4 2020 - The Wrath Of Pavlov, The Search for Domino, The Undiscovered Martin and Flip Out Generations! See you there!

Do we need to wait a whole year for the next one? Look forward to monster meet next week!

Back
Top Bottom