What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Funball 4 Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Just a reminder that clocks go back tonight so don’t turn up an hour early :)

We still have spaces so if you want to come let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheers @Neil McRae for another great day at the Domino arcade. Huge thanks to Mandy for the great food as always.

Well done Kirk and Neil, great flipping.

Thanks @Neil McRae to you and Mandy. Another highly successful tourney, great directing, fab food and great company. Well done to the finalists and all who played!

Last edited:
Thank you so much @Neil McRae for a truly wonderful day.

I didn't really know what to expect as this was my first pinball event and the first time meeting other forum members; so thank you to all those who spoke with me, you all made me feel welcomed and at ease.

Special mention for Mandy; that vegetarian chilli was a tastebud sensation.

That was Kirk and he had a great game of DP.

Massive thanks to @johnwhitfield and @Neil McRae and families for another awesome weekend of pinball!

The London guys are really creating an amazing scene that is super friendly and greatly run tourneys... I honestly look forward to coming down south to see friends and playing some pinball... Only wish there was more of this above the Watford Gap :p

Super happy with my two results of the weekend!

Massive thanks to @johnwhitfield and @Neil McRae and families for another awesome weekend of pinball!

The London guys are really creating an amazing scene that is super friendly and greatly run tourneys... I honestly look forward to coming down south to see friends and playing some pinball... Only wish there was more of this above the Watford Gap :p

Super happy with my two results of the weekend!

Glad you enjoyed the tournament Kirk! Are you coming to steve’s event at electric circus in Nuneaton this coming Sunday? I spent some time at At TILT weekend just gone and got my name on the Dialed in game!

Hope to see you next Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday's game of Monster Bash for me is what pinball is all about, Sure we all wanted to win but we had a right laugh during it also. Tim posted my boom no boom but there was more...

Results submitted to IFPA should be up in a few days.

New machine arrived today, ready for Round 3 of the Funball 4 tournament on the 17th November. DP Prem on it's way too, but not sure if it will arrive in time!

20191104_191031.jpg

Current machine line up:
The Walking Dead
Jurassic Park
Guardians of the Galaxy
Lord of the Rings
Iron Maiden
Metallica
AC/DC
Family Guy
Ghostbusters
Alien
Road Show
Star Trek The Next Generation
Judge Dredd
The Shadow
Total Nuclear Annihilation
Funhouse

Available to play but not in the competition:
The Hobbit
Theatre of Magic
Addams Family

Incredible line up @MartinY can’t wait to play! Have played JP it’s a fun game! See you Sunday week!

Indeed looks great - probably wont use LOTR in the comp either.

Great line-up. Couple there I've not played before so looking forward to giving those ago. Can't wait for the 17th.

Is round 4 of this all fully booked?

Last edited:
@Neil McRae will be able to answer this for you

Cheers mate, I think there’s still places as I’ve found the site you can book your place on. Might enter my 1st tournament, seems like light hearted fun.

Back
Top Bottom