What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Funball 4 Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Hello All,

hell yes! the three (not so) wisemen of pinball are back with their amazingly reviewed Funball 4 event. This year we're running 4 separate matchplay events rather than a league to make it easier for folks to attend but there is a prize for best players at the end of the event!

Episode 1: The Pavlov Strikes Back – 29/09/2019
Episode 2: A New Domino – 27/10/2019
Episode 3: The Phantom Martin! – 17/11/2019
Episode 4: The last Flipout! – 24/11/2019

Each round is £5 (Flipout £10) and there will be trophies for top 4 in each event. We will play 8/9 matchplay rounds with top 12 going to the finals.

Want to be cool and in with the in gang? Then buy the The Darkside Pass! and get entry to all events for £22.50.

All money goes to charity, and the Flipout fee goes to Flip Out in its entirety.

Looking forward to seeing you this year - Thanks,

Neil, @MartinY and @Mfresh

Just to clarify, you're not required to attend all four events? Also I'm a dreadful player with zero ability, will there be a dunce cap waiting for me if I were to attend?

Last edited:
Just to clarify, you're not required to attend all four events? Also I'm a dreadful player with zero ability, will there be a dunce cap waiting for me if I we're to attend?

I’m terrible at head to heads and need the experience! Hope to come to episodes 3 and 4.

Re: flip out round - what are the arrangements for flip out members?

Only managed 2 wins out of a possible 9 at the open!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No you don't have to do all 4. And don't worry, players of all abilities will be attending (like me for instance).

I’m terrible at head to heads and need the experience! Hope to come to episodes 3 and 4.

Re: flip out round - what are the arrangements for flip out members?

Only managed 2 wins out of a possible 9 at the open!

There are no special arrangements for flip out members - if you want to play in the comp it’s £10.

Cheers
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify, you're not required to attend all four events? Also I'm a dreadful player with zero ability, will there be a dunce cap waiting for me if I we're to attend?

This event is a friendly low pressure event - many folks have come as their first pinball event last year. And no you don’t have to attend all events.

This event is a friendly low pressure event - many folks have come as their first pinball event last year. And no you don’t have to attend all events.

Useful to know thanks

Hello All,

hell yes! the three (not so) wisemen of pinball are back with their amazingly reviewed Funball 4 event. This year we're running 4 separate matchplay events rather than a league to make it easier for folks to attend but there is a prize for best players at the end of the event!

Each round is £5 (Flipout £10) and there will be trophies for top 4 in each event. We will play 8/9 matchplay rounds with top 12 going to the finals.

Want to be cool and in with the in gang? Then buy the The Darkside Pass! and get entry to all events for £22.50.

All money goes to charity, and the Flipout fee goes to Flip Out in its entirety.

Hi Neil can you please add Di to the list, as I've booked for 2 ,thank you

Neil please can you switch me back to 17th November funball event many thanks

Is there any Benefit attending more than one. Funball event? If not can I please cancel the flip out meet? And transfer the £10 to your tournament at TILT on 3rd November?

Many thanks

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben,
you need to make your mind up mate. Thats the third change of what you want to do. I can do the following:

1: switch you back to the 17th.
2: Cancel and refund you for the flip out meeting.

I won't make any more changes.

if you want to book for tilt you need to contact them via the website tiltbrum.com

Neil.

Ben,
you need to make your mind up mate. Thats the third change of what you want to do. I can do the following:

1: switch you back to the 17th.
2: Cancel and refund you for the flip out meeting.

I won't make any more changes.

if you want to book for tilt you need to contact them via the website tiltbrum.com

Neil.

Thanks for doing this Neil and apologies!

I physically can’t be in two places at once I’m in Birmingham on 26th/27th October overnight so it’s impossible for to Woking in time from Birmingham on the Sunday!

Secondly I’m taking part in the TILT natch tournament the following Sunday! I’m already registered for the tilt Sunday tournament then 17th for funball 4 at Martin Y

Have your September event too on Sunday week! See you on Thursday.

Does the £10 tilt tournament fee go to you as TD or Kirk who is hosting?

OK folks, Round 1 is close to capacity - Paul has a super excellent line up and just got a hold of a OctoberFest! Book now or forever be lost in the dark side!

Neil.

Round 1 is SOLD OUT!

If you didn’t book -
You don’t get to meet Busti
You don’t get to meet Otto
And you don’t get to meet the wierd guy ! (And Paul!)

OK folks, Round 1 is sold out but we still have space for Rounds 2, 3 and 4.

You want pinball? you want even more pinball? you want so much pinball it makes Brewster spending his millions look like a walk in the park?

Round 2 is at the world famous DOMINO Arcade! We have 5 spaces left.

Black Knight LE, Deadpool LE, Monster Bash LE, Meteor, TNA and many many more

Round 3 is at the global phenomenon Martin's Arcade in Liphook! We have 3 spaces left.

Alien, TNA, Iron Maiden, TWD and many many more!

Round 4 is at the legendary Flip Out London Pinball Club! We have 13 spaces left.

Alien, Alice Cooper, Iron Man, Spooky, Nine Ball, Quicksilver, CCC, TAF, TZ and many many many more...

Our format is 10 rounds four player matchplay and then top 8 in a fast ladder final!

https://playpinball.uk/welcome-to-the-2019-funball-event/

Cheers,
Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

Hi. Can you send pls register me for 24 nov in London. How do I pay? Cheers

Stevie; just click on the link and you can register and pay online!

Neil.

We have two folks waiting for Funball Round 1 so if you can't make it please let us know.

Neil.

Round 3 is sold out apparently - what is the full player list for that round please?

Back
Top Bottom