What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Funball 4 Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Episode 3 information was emailed just a few moments ago. If you didn't get the email let me know. Round 3 is full at this time.

Note, we are advised that there maybe engineering works and buses replacing trains. Remember we start at 10:30. ** UPDATE WE WILL START AT 11:00

Also DO NOT COME BEFORE 10:00 - this is so we don't **** off hosts, neighbours, and we the organisers have time and space to get things ready and also so that the practise time is fair for everybody.

We still have lots of space for round 4 at flip out. you can register at playpinball.uk

Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
One space is now open for next Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Episode 3 information was emailed just a few moments ago. If you didn't get the email let me know. Round 3 is full at this time.

Note, we are advised that there maybe engineering works and buses replacing trains. Remember we start at 10:30.

Also DO NOT COME BEFORE 10:00 - this is so we don't **** off hosts, neighbours, and we the organisers have time and space to get things ready and also so that the practise time is fair for everybody.

We still have lots of space for round 4 at flip out. you can register at playpinball.uk

Neil.

Is there any leeway to start the comp at 11am due to the engineering works on the line and the extra travelling time involved for all travelling by public transport?

Totally understand if this isn’t possible and we will do our best to get there on time.

For those of us travelling from London Waterloo or Clapham junction we will need to be on the train that departs Waterloo at around 8am to ensure we reach haslemere by 10am!

Hope this is useful for travel planning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes was just thinking that Ben having looked at it.

So new start Time will be 11:00. We will start sharp though.

Neil.

Hi Neil, if the chap can't make it then I'm happy to be on standby.

Gonzo, first come first served. If you want to play confirm here and you are in.

Cheers Dan, I've switched notifications on.

No drama either way, I'm local so can do it at short notice...... plus I'm crap so it's canon fodder for everyone else!

Can I join this quest for last place - I’m crap too!! Should be great fun.

You might be on to something here..... what about a tournament for truly pathetic pinball players?

'The handicap flip-off', for those of us who spend an hour getting to multiball only to watch as each one passes between the flippers.

Just a reminder that Martin’s place is carpeted so it’s shoes off - bring your slippers and if you don’t please wear clean socks!

Neil.

Congrats to Matt Vince who took the win!

Full results shortly

Thank you guys and gals for hosting an unbelievably amazing event! Thoroughly enjoyed myself, great food and congrats to the top finishers!

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Thanks to MartinY for great hosting fab pinball line up and food!

@thelab how did you get home?

Thanks to Martin and his family for hosting us to day! Here are the full results.

1574018489283.png

results are into IFPA

next and final round is THE LAST FLIPOUT - 24th November 2019! one week - we have loads of spaces!

Back
Top Bottom