What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

I've agreed to buy this from him now. Hopefully it's reasonable condition still!
Did a guy from the Pub also tell the guy on eBay that his White Water is now worth 7.5k?!

Did a guy from the Pub also tell the guy on eBay that his White Water is now worth 7.5k?!

He's worried about getting in bother for ending the auction early so ramped the price up to stop any BINs. It's sold to me and I'm collecting asap

He's worried about getting in bother for ending the auction early so ramped the price up to stop any BINs. It's sold to me and I'm collecting asap
Ahh that’s good, the only thing I can think that wasn’t really right with it is where the centre plastic is missing somebody made some kind of metalwork there. Must have been when it was on location back in the day. Played ok so I didn’t bother doing anything with it, I had to sort a few other things out like new playfield slide mech.

Nice original cab and playfield, don’t think there were any board hacks etc. I paid about £3.2 back in 2018/19 I think, guy I bought it from paid about £500 15 years before, lived in a nice house in Surrey and wouldn’t move much on the price tight £ucker!

Ahh that’s good, the only thing I can think that wasn’t really right with it is where the centre plastic is missing somebody made some kind of metalwork there. Must have been when it was on location back in the day. Played ok so I didn’t bother doing anything with it, I had to sort a few other things out like new playfield slide mech.

Nice original cab and playfield, don’t think there were any board hacks etc. I paid about £3.2 back in 2018/19 I think, guy I bought it from paid about £500 15 years before, lived in a nice house in Surrey and wouldn’t move much on the price tight £ucker!

I paid £650 for my first Whitewater

Remember and take some pics of that little yellow Porsche in its safety bubble when you collect White Water. I'm assuming from the fact its in that plastic bag that the car is likely in A1 condition and will be drool worthy

Thanks. How do you recognise it as yours out of interest?
Just come across this pic, same marks/sticker on the back so defo the same one.
1710581669577.jpeg

Two Zaccs on eBay with bids pulled :-(
Shame, 'cause I had exchanged with the seller and he seemed decent. Expect I would have paid more than he got.

Auction for a Bally Star Trek

that auction says "bally star trek with alternative sound card" in the description,I wonder what's inside the backbox then?,machine does not appear to be working,as only gi lights are on

that auction says "bally star trek with alternative sound card" in the description,I wonder what's inside the backbox then?,machine does not appear to be working,as only gi lights are on
The auction website says 'provide condition reports on request', so - if someone contacts the auctioneer asking to see videos of it in play - they probably will.

Source of the advert was one of @MadMonzer's work colleagues who lives local to the auctioneers and knows we're into pinball. He assumed we might be interested in a pin for sale.

BEWARE- Anyone on here buy this, seller told me it although Buy It Now price says £1000, it’s wrong price and is actually £2k? Now it’s sold on eBay they are still offering to sell it to me privately if I bank transfer the money 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_9854.png
    IMG_9854.png
    393.1 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom