What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/145536915166 £300 BIN on a '78 Memory Lane incomplete machine.

s-l1600.jpg

Guy still wants £ 12 k

Been to see it and he is the usual know it all , don't recall but not sure if he even knew about the batteries in back box !!!!!!

Molex Crimping press machine for sale on ebay

I have nowhere for this and will rarely use it but I still want it! :p

"Made in England"....

Those were the days... when Machinery was made here....

Looks ace, however whats the betting the crimper is the wrong size for what we would use it for...

"Made in England"....

Those were the days... when Machinery was made here....

Looks ace, however whats the betting the crimper is the wrong size for what we would use it for...
it’s a generic machine. it is capable of stripping and crimping a wide range of different wire sizes and crimp pins. hence the settings on the front.

However, the cut and crimp tools are in two parts, some are screwed into the top part of the press, like the insulation cutter blade and side tape cutters etc. But there also needs to be the relevant “jig” at the bottom to feed the crimp pins into the correct position.

I think molex called the whole thing a “terminator”. so you kit the machine out with the correct one and it will cut and crimp correctly.

the molex site lists hundreds of different kits. but also you can buy each part separately, eg a cutter or crimp

it’s a generic machine. it is capable of stripping and crimping a wide range of different wire sizes and crimp pins. hence the settings on the front.

However, the cut and crimp tools are in two parts, some are screwed into the top part of the press, like the insulation cutter blade and side tape cutters etc. But there also needs to be the relevant “jig” at the bottom to feed the crimp pins into the correct position.

I think molex called the whole thing a “terminator”. so you kit the machine out with the correct one and it will cut and crimp correctly.

the molex site lists hundreds of different kits. but also you can buy each part separately, eg a cutter or crimp
If i knew it would work i would jump at it... absolutely HATE terminating those... Any idea if it would be compatible with the KK series?? :)

If i knew it would work i would jump at it... absolutely HATE terminating those... Any idea if it would be compatible with the KK series?? :)
Yes it will crimp just about anything, but as I said above you need to acquire the correct terminator die kit, e.g.

To see how vast and flexible the molex crimp tooling range is, take a look here - there is everything under the sun you'd ever want to ****ing crimp:

here is some pdfs I pulled off about this:

Attachments

• ATS-63912-4900-001.pdf
    699.3 KB · Views: 9
  • T8305AX-001.pdf
    415.4 KB · Views: 6
  • TM-011050018-001.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
  • TM-638500090-001.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 5

I'll take two

Scared Stiff on auction. Not many of these auction sales nowadays with sensible start prices.

£5,250 with 10 mins

Just going to leave this here and slowly back away.

Scared Stiff on auction. Not many of these auction sales nowadays with sensible start prices.

£5,250 with 10 mins

Looks rusted to bits. Not surprised it didn't sell

Just going to leave this here and slowly back away.

A bargain, no colour DMD, no topper, no mods, I wonder what the one I'm borrowing worth with all that must be £20k .. time to call the owner ☎️📞. Any one want to swap for a James bond 60th?

Back
Top Bottom