What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

He's sent me a video of the pin but is refusing to call me, reckons he lives in a different location to the pin and won't drive to meet me there until tomorrow until I transfer £300 to him. Too many red flags for me

Weird as he obviously has the pin. The first picture has a piece of paper with this weeks date on it

Also, why would you do that?
“Hey guys, this isn’t a scam. I’ve got something with today’s date on it”.

He's sent me a video of the pin but is refusing to call me, reckons he lives in a different location to the pin and won't drive to meet me there until tomorrow until I transfer £300 to him. Too many red flags for me
Spoke to this guy via txt back and forth a few days ago he wouldn’t give me his mobile albeit I gave him mine and he asked for a token payment before he would let me see it!
I said I could be there in 20 mins as I live local to which he replied sorry but ive now sold it.

Buyer Beware as its Total scam IMO so stay well clear!

His story was his wife had gone mad and shouldn't have sold it. Then he relisted it for more. Top coconut
re: lady luck. He's sent me an offer of £1000 after he cancelled the auction I'd won. Seriously

re: lady luck. He's sent me an offer of £1000 after he cancelled the auction I'd won. Seriously
I think some of those eBay offers are automated by eBay without the seller knowing based on the sellers pre-defined auto-accept and decline offer amounts to everyone watching as AlanJ mentioned getting the same offer.

Reactions: Arv
I had that lady luck on my watch list as well and was offered it for £1000 ,I didn't even want it,I was just watching it to see if it sold for the asking price

Will be interested to see what this NGG sells for. Not many wpc turn up with sensible starting prices these days ...

Will be interested to see what this NGG sells for. Not many wpc turn up with sensible starting prices these days ...

Yup, was toying with the idea of bidding as it's a rare "close" pin to me geographically and fun theme, but with a damaged cab and not working and no great pics, live bids over £1500 with days to go, it's a bit hot for me. (That is not cheap enough to keep me out of trouble) I guess a nice one is between £3k and £4k nowadays so it's looking good for someone. 👍

I don’t think it’s a particularly sought after pin and have you seen the state of it?
Personally I think it’s a £4k pin in nice condition.

Last edited:
6k superb though?
To me it's garish, so many ugly mods/ plastic toys stuck all over it.
6K Is high for a DE JP, even for such a clean one.

But It seems everyone thinks their pin is worth 6K on Ebay

I think people google pinball machine, come across HLD and think their pin is worth 6K?

Last edited:
Tbf I'd value my JP at 3k ish. But got ledocd, the data east GI smoothing board, comet LEDs and indicator bulbs, third party wireform ramp. No extra toys or mods😄

And I'd be losing a lot of money on it. It's a labour of love though

NGG went for 2.6k.

Now there's a T2 up for auction.

NGG went for 2.6k.

Now there's a T2 up for auction.

Did the NGG actually sell? Because it’s disappeared from my watch list.

Heads up on the ebay T2.. credit dots on.. on startup it resets settings .. he said he's had it 4 years but didn't know they have batterys (I told him to check they haven't leaked) and on a video it fired 2 balls out.
The art on backbox and side of cab looks to been changed/altered at some point

Zaccaria 1984 Devil Riders Pinball Machine on eBay - I've never seen one of these before, looks fun/interesting? No idea whether price is reasonable or not @ £2750 offers:

Zaccaria 1984 Devil Riders Pinball Machine on eBay - I've never seen one of these before, looks fun/interesting? No idea whether price is reasonable or not @ £2750 offers:

@Zaccaria Keith has one and it's nearly always at Pinfest or Swavesey.

I also thought looked interesting but overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom