What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The big Lebowski pinball and dudeism "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Last edited:
I got offered a few when my wanted add went up so I’m guessing there is a fair few in the UK now.

Is this all the Lebowski owners on the group? Always wondered how many of us are out there

Excellent taste gents excellent 👌

There are probably 10 + at least on the group . . . and some more sneaky ones in hiding too mate 😂

LAST CALL FOR STICKER SETS!

OK guys I’ve spoke to Scott regarding the sticker sets and he has offered a 10% discount and combined shipping.
I will pull the trigger this WE to give anyone else a chance to jump on board so if you know of anyone send them the deets.

found another one as Lee Riley sent me some pics yesterday and I saw one tucked away in the back :)

There are certainly 15+ in the UK so I guess it's turned out to be a reasonably popular game . . . one of the very best imo.

There are certainly 15+ in the UK so I guess it's turned out to be a reasonably popular game . . . one of the very best imo.
Couldn’t agree more definitely one of the best pins ever , and has almost become a keeper as realised I have had this machine since May one of the longest ever , came close to selling it recently and when it actually came down to it decided I just enjoyed it way to much and there is nothing out there for me anyway that comes close theme wise or the build quality add the sound mixes and the game is an 11

Couldn’t agree more definitely one of the best pins ever , and has almost become a keeper as realised I have had this machine since May one of the longest ever , came close to selling it recently and when it actually came down to it decided I just enjoyed it way to much and there is nothing out there for me anyway that comes close theme wise or the build quality add the sound mixes and the game is an 11
Spinal Tap is an 11 I think you'll find mate

LAST CALL FOR STICKER SETS!

OK guys I’ve spoke to Scott regarding the sticker sets and he has offered a 10% discount and combined shipping.
I will pull the trigger this WE to give anyone else a chance to jump on board so if you know of anyone send them the deets.
Hi everyone!

Very happy to share these stickers with you!TBL Pinside shop front page b.jpg

Has anyone here got to the Dude Abides wizard mode on standard settings? I feel it is an achievable target for me, Collect Balls is probably the trickiest task, followed by Car Modes. I've completed 4 of the 6 tasks on a few occasions.

Has anyone here got to the Dude Abides wizard mode on standard settings? I feel it is an achievable target for me, Collect Balls is probably the trickiest task, followed by Car Modes. I've completed 4 of the 6 tasks on a few occasions.
I’ve got nowhere near. 😩
Think the most I’ve completed is 3, usually all the bowling, all the characters, and all the mark it zeros. And I’m on 4 ball

I always take the bowling skill
Shot so that helps get through them. The hardest one for me is the roving pin, hate that one lol

Back
Top Bottom