What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The big Lebowski pinball and dudeism "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Will2.0

Site Supporter
Alias
Will
IMG_0723.jpeg

I know there is a TBL thread somewhere, but after mentioning the new sound code , I had a few owners message me about it so figured might as well start a new one to talk about all things Lebowski pinball and dude related.

I picked up mine a earlier in the year after wanting one since Dutch pinball first announced the game , theme wise it doesn't get much better for me . It's one of my favourite movies and luckily the game is fast becoming one of my favourite pins.
For various reasons I couldn't quite get one sorted from Dutch and then there was all the hassles with production. I kept on barraging Dave bishop for his but time was never right , typically though since first announced and around 2016 when games started coming out none had been for sale and like buses two arrive for sale here in as many weeks 🤣🤣
Anyway I got mine now and absolutely love it , and don't just take my word for it everyone's favourite love or hate him podcaster Kaneda agrees 😄
I am in the 🫶🏻 Kaneda camp

View attachment 3aa04425-8334-4535-a4d0-38805f427d45.mov

Will post some vids of the sound mod when I get back to take some clips

Attachments

• IMG_0723.jpeg
    IMG_0723.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 3
Couple of videos showing the way you can cycle the game to play the different mixes , there are quite a few so each time you turn the machine on you get one of the four I believe different mixes .
The key modes and multi balls etc all stay the same . I am looking for the link and the track listings now .

There is a way that you can get the code but it was very complicated I opted to ask the developer to add it to a new drive for me so it was just a simple case of unplugging the " jacki treehorn " drive ( love that little detail ) and plugging the new one in
View attachment IMG_0716.mov
View attachment IMG_0717.mov
View attachment IMG_0720.mov

Any chance you can send me a link to the developer please buddy?

The ONLY thing that disappoints me about my TBL is the lack of the original music.

I’ve looked in to adding my own music in - did similar when I had a Pinsound board in my DESW but to be honest I’d rather pay someone/buy it already done!

Cheers

Andy

P.S. I got Dave Bishop’s originally ordered machine (the one he ordered before he got his Early Achiever’s).

Great to see Pinball Heaven are now selling TBL but wonder what the waiting list is like.

Thanks mate, I'm buzzing about it really.

I'm going to watch the film again to get me even more in the mood 😅
You managed to get one?

This is one game I really really want but can't but can't afford

Damn it! Now Pinball Heaven are selling these it's given me an additional headache. So much choice in the NIB and used market. First world problems I know.

100%. I got some back pay at work and wanted my first NIB pin since WOZ. So much choice!

Ending up opting for TNA as it was in stock and a couple of grand cheaper than the other options

So come on then fess up, who else is getting one of the five TBL that are coming into the UK? Do they still come with a rug?

For some unknown reason I want to buy an actual bowling pin, no idea what I'd do with it (keep it clean please 😄).

bowling-pins-bowling-pin-1_grande.jpeg

So come on then fess up, who else is getting one of the five TBL that are coming into the UK? Do they still come with a rug?

For some unknown reason I want to buy an actual bowling pin, no idea what I'd do with it (keep it clean please 😄).

View attachment 230560

I am indeed one of the 5, and I believe they do come with a rug.

I did manage to get off my sick bed today and play a bit of Lebowski. Such a good game.

I have finally sussed the limited flips on the upper PF during car mode and it's very cool. Also working out what the various bowling challenges unlock for later in the game.

Stacking the character multiball's to do all at once is pretty cool.

The bass on this game is very good indeed. Quite a remarkable pinball machine actually.

I know now that it is a great game now I finally got to spend some time playing it. Thanks for bringing it to Pinfest.
I would get out of bed with Covid to play it.

I know now that it is a great game now I finally got to spend some time playing it. Thanks for bringing it to Pinfest.
I would get out of bed with Covid to play it.

To be fair mate, it's set up in the lounge so not much of a journey from the sofa 😂

It was tombstoned and ready to go back to Pinball Heaven HQ . . . . but I couldn't resist.

Not much point isolating if you can't taken advantage of a few benefits 😂

and I believe they do come with a rug.
I made an enquiry and can confirm they do still come with the rug.

Maybe I'm missing the joke but this seems like strange advice, to not stand/walk on the rug, and to remove it if you play pinball? Is this Dutch humour?

Screenshot_20230901-083642.png

Maybe I'm missing the joke but this seems like strange advice, to not stand/walk on the rug, and to remove it if you play pinball? Is this Dutch humour?

View attachment 230565

The rug isn’t the best quality item and it does wear quickly. Mine is still rolled up - I keep meaning to mount it on the wall but still haven’t got around to it.

View attachment 230565
I presume because the machine and rug may slide around ?
Or maybe an admittance the rug is decorative rather than practical and won’t take much wear and tear 😃

The rug is more of a matt really, it is printed and has a rubber underside so doesn't slip around.

Mine is definitely going under the machine. It's a nice touch, but I don't expect it to last forever.

As for not knowing whether to take them seriously. . . . someone from Dutch Pinball messaged me on Monday and said, "Dude, I saw online that you'd p1$$ed on your new rug". 😂😂

Have all the 5 allocated to uk and Phil been taken now? Know there was 1 left when pinfest started

Back
Top Bottom