What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why everyone hates on the BBBB so much I saw another forum of people disliking on it, I was the one who brought it BTW and I like it so far for my first pin anyway, just currently cleaning it as it was filthy. Out of curiosity what would you guys value it at regardless of if you don’t like it as a machine or not
id value it at a grand on a good day i scrapped one once for the translite to hang on the wall

BBBB:

When it was brand new it sat at a trade show next to Funhouse and Whirlwind. It didnt get a look in

I've only owned one and it was immaculate. But one ball was enough to say it works bye bye. It went for £780 on eBay and went to Poland to a museum. Same week I sold a Getaway for £1200

The family theme must give it some value to casual players so £2k nowadays. After struggling to sell Class 1812 for £2k seems a travesty that the worst system 11 is worth more. Even Pool Sharks has some shots!

Lovely condition. even had pinled displays I at the time had nothing to swap over with

bugs 1.jpg

I don’t know why everyone hates on the BBBB so much I saw another forum of people disliking on it, I was the one who brought it BTW and I like it so far for my first pin anyway, just currently cleaning it as it was filthy. Out of curiosity what would you guys value it at regardless of if you don’t like it as a machine or not
Congrats on the first pin. You'll never have another first pin, and if you are like me, you'll love it as much as your first born ;)

Value? it's worth what anyone wants to pay for it....honest answer. It seems like anything modern (1980s or later) and working is selling £1.5k upwards, regardless of what the theme is. Truth is that 10 years ago it was £50 upwards but with so many of us joining the party late, the prices have rocketed.

Clean it, fix it, play it, love it!!

After struggling to sell Class 1812 for £2k seems a travesty that the worst system 11 is worth more.
Crazy what ends up selling and other stuff not. Courtneys 1812 was quite a nice clean example too as I remember it. A criminally low production run too.

I love my Xenon but even when it was a new game you could tell it was a lot of style with not much subtance.

Its seems Suzanne Ciani had great fun doing the sounds!

poor old gottlieb (tropic isle originally i think)

still better than Bugs!

poor old gottlieb (tropic isle originally i think)

still better than Bugs!

Yeah, is a Tropic Isle. That is a very nice game. Sad what they done to it.

I messaged the guy as I was intrigued with the decision to take out all the relays and put in some commercial industrial level PLC control system ! Waiting for more pics.

Description is lifted from @robotgreg LOTR !

VERY CLEAN ORIGINAL MACHINE, DOES NOT NEED RESTORING
UNFORTUNATELY WHEN PLUGGED IN NOTHING HAPPENS,

😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom