What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

ChrisFormela

Site Supporter
Alias
h4fl4
Put the offer while it was for £137. Seller came back to me after a while, we agreed the price and he relisted it as a new auction. ebay is a pain in the a*s. Ill reveal the price, once I got it with me :)

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Very jealous! Out of interest - how did you manage to have the auction ended? Didn't have best offer and it had a while left. Can the seller cancel an auction?
Deals outside of eBay get you in trouble with eBay I should know they monitor your chat you send between each other. I got off with a warning 🤣

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Deals outside of eBay get you in trouble with eBay I should know they monitor your chat you send between each other. I got off with a warning 🤣
Lucky - heard from a friend that their Dad's mate's cousin got his door kicked in by eBay police and taken in to custody for that!!

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Lucky - heard from a friend that their Dad's mate's cousin got his door kicked in by eBay police and taken in to custody for that!!
TBF they just threatened to block the account for 30days. Not the end of the world. Depends if you use eBay day to day or not.

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
I’ve been waiting for one of them for about 15 years!
That's what I missed out on last week 🤢
Guy had messaged me on Gumtree and by the time I'd responded another guy was coming with a van and 2 mates! (And I'd only taken a couple minutes!)

stevebm1

Registered
Alias
sjs71
yes.several times I have been a high bidder on something over the years,and the seller just ends the auction,claiming the item is no longer for sale

stumblor

Site Supporter
Alias
Davey Price
Someone in France is selling one of those custom IJ cabinets as made for Disneyland LA

1636537323619.png

Spandangler

Site Supporter
What's up with the speaker panel on this I500?

I viewed a machine once where the owner had no idea how to turn the volume down so stuck tape over the speaker grills to dull the volume down. I wonder if that’s occurring here

Garry Sp8

Site Supporter
The nice looking Stern Star Trek on eBay finishes tonight at 10.00. Looks a stock machine with the option to add a colordmd.
Currently at £3900 - what's it gonna go for then? I'll say £4250 as I reckon that's it's value.

Mozie

Site Supporter
Thats good to know because I popped in a bid at last minute but would'nt go through because of address and it was too late to change it, was probably for the best in the end if it would have higher

Rob zombie

Registered
My old Pinball Champ 82 is up for sale on FB Marketplace. Really nice machine...

Top Bottom