What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Spanish eyes that looks decent on eBay as EM games goes this is about the best there is - can one of you EM geeks save it please :)

Yeah mad, scrolling Ebay, backglasses now cost more than complete machines, "rare" manuals more than projects, EMs more than DMDs... and I've only been in this hobby a relatively short time :tut:

Did you get the BSD
Went to take a look tonight, agreed to pay asking and picking it up tomorrow. Guy said he's had a lot of interest and the price seems fair. Got photos of the boards too and they look in nice condition. Just needs a bit of TLC I think.

232245308_1557064291296601_4891467734305637250_n.jpg

Went to take a look tonight, agreed to pay asking and picking it up tomorrow. Guy said he's had a lot of interest and the price seems fair. Got photos of the boards too and they look in nice condition. Just needs a bit of TLC I think.
This might not be the best thread to ask this, but using the testing features is it possible to check the Mist Ball mechanism works?

I think you can and if memory serves it's something like T15 magnet in the test menu. Was looking at a BSD so had a look at some maintenance stuff and I think that's the correct one. Mist is the magnet that takes the ball across the playfield isn't it?
This might not be the best thread to ask this, but using the testing features is it possible to check the Mist Ball mechanism work

https://m.facebook.com/groups/124318871002999/permalink/3660311054070412/

Think its a "Big Valley". Reduced from £1500 to £1100. Seems a lot for an EM to me - but I have no clue really so maybe its a hidden gem.
(You probably need to join the group to see it - someone sent it to me so I havent looked... Ive thought of getting an EM if it was mega cheap.. like 200-300 quid !)

1628175679232.png

I think you can and if memory serves it's something like T15 magnet in the test menu. Was looking at a BSD so had a look at some maintenance stuff and I think that's the correct one. Mist is the magnet that takes the ball across the playfield isn't it?
yes ,can be tested in the menus

From what reviews Iv'e read thunderbirds are definitely NOT GO with that machine

Rather expensive bally’s on ebay. embryon and space invaders, just under £4k each. not even fully restored, but appear in decent shape. For that money i’d want then fully redone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom