What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we didn't pay those prices, as I mentioned, a deal was done...
5hn0wq.jpg

Nice looking Dirty Harry for sensible money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doesnt he run that one any more??
Still a admin but don't seem to have very much imput, but there's another admin matt from play leasure who seemed to pop up as wez seem to drop off. It looks like he has more input really as he sells

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Still a admin but don't seem to have very much imput, but there's another admin matt from play leasure who seemed to pop up as wez seem to drop off. It looks like he has more input really as he sells

And that me just making assumptions really but thats how it appears

wrong playfield apron on that flash gordon,it should be red,and the top flipper is wrong as well

I see it's back..... and still asking "what it owes".... which is well over (IMO) what it's worth.... on the plus side, at least @MajesticPinball has given it the once over!

Always fancied a firepower. I almost had one too - when I got Elektra I couldve had one instead (or as well).. but the playfield was pretty depressed so I took Elektra instead.

I see it's back..... and still asking "what it owes".... which is well over (IMO) what it's worth.... on the plus side, at least @MajesticPinball has given it the once over!
Certainly not a service as he puts it. would massively benefit from a visit to the workshop and that's all I'm going to say 😂

Cheers - just seen it. 2750 seems a little expensive for a DH or am I wrong?

Hard pushed to find decent DMD titles sub 2k these days ..... particularly on ebay etc. In fact 2500 seems to be a ballpark figure for many now. DH is a great mid 90s game, I'd say it and Indy 500 are the 2 often over looked gems from that period.

[/URL][/URL]

Mental price and a mental listing. I *nearly * sold mine right at the end of last year to a chap in France who really wanted it and offered me very strong money for it ..... but timing was wrong and Brexit put paid to it being an easy straighforward deal .... and it still wasn't near what that guy is asking on ebay :eek: Keeping in mind too that mine is in great fully working condition. Looked after by Sir Squires long before I took ownership of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom