What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like there has been a bit of damp in there, could be nice??
Medusa is such a great game - on this one though the playfield has wear, backglass has lifting, apron rusty. Rusty ball too :eek:

Cab not faded though!

Anyone know the seller of the Apollo 13 on ebay is he on here think psl amusment Bournemouth, its a pin thats always escaped me that and Lost in Space i think are the 2 movie pins i have never owned!

He runs arcades south coast and isle of wight. definitely operator rather than enthusiast. bought spares and all manner of games from them over the years but no pins

On the medusa, what’s this ?
looks like shooter rod in wrong place or ????
545401F6-8B31-4976-BCD4-ABEEA7476A46.jpeg

Yes and at £7.30 (the current bid) it’s a bargain.
What worries me is that there are zero pics of the circuit boards (if indeed there are any) i have messaged and asked the question but no reply Shooter position looks very odd as well?

It matches with the playfield, lower than usual in the cabinet, though. And there's artwork extending into the shallow upper recess, so I doubt it's an operator alteration. Maybe it's a factory error, or a cabinet diverted at the carpentry stage from a different, 'shallow' game.

Looks like Peter Hardman bought the £1750 Twister from Gumtree last week.

He’s now selling it for £3750!!!

I hope he’s at least changed the caps for the extra £2000 he’s added.

I’m assuming he bought the faulty £1450 X-Files too?

Attachments

• 893A153F-AF2F-4323-89FF-00E9FCE7A359.png
    893A153F-AF2F-4323-89FF-00E9FCE7A359.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 8D134E97-3A31-4545-B218-C2416359A009.png
    8D134E97-3A31-4545-B218-C2416359A009.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Sad news about a pinball museum in Banning, which had been struggling and now looks like it's closing and auctioning off its 1100+ pinball machines.

Not been to the place, but was on my list for a states visit. I think it's the biggest collection of pinballs in one place.

that medusa is now over a grand,wish I'd bought the one I was offered for £700 last year,it was in a lot better nick,but I had no room,in the end the guy put it on gumtree and sold it within an hour

Looks like Peter Hardman bought the £1750 Twister from Gumtree last week.

He’s now selling it for £3750!!!

I hope he’s at least changed the caps for the extra £2000 he’s added.

I’m assuming he bought the faulty £1450 X-Files too?

I commented on his price, now he’s blocked me [emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funnily enough (though i didn`t think it funny at the time) Peter Hardman offered me £3500 for my mint Black Knight SOR earlier this year ! Very generous or what .
I hope you were offering the awesome topper and "in the field" 24 Hour service guarantee as well.

Spotted this pic on a Facebook group. Apparently in a charity shop Maltby Rotherham.

DE £6500
Superpin £6500
Bally £4500

Might be of interest to some
771189050583bb02b8dd3aa752feb365.jpg

A quick update...

A deal was done on these a couple of weeks ago and they were finally delivered today. I used to work in a Maltby Industrial Unit many years ago and my mother is still a 20 minute drive away so she was immediately dispatched to investigate whilst everyone else was wondering if they were in Newcastle. We found that the bally was not booting, the ST:TNG was continually firing balls (a common issue with this game), so only the DE was working properly. She left her number for them to contact her for when they had enough of them and needed them gone (expected as only one was correctly working). A few weeks later they got in touch and the rest is history...

Big thanks to @itsmecurrie for his assistance in locating them as there's a few charity shops in Maltby..!

A quick update...

A deal was done on these a couple of weeks ago and they were finally delivered today. I used to work in a Maltby Industrial Unit many years ago and my mother is still a 20 minute drive away so she was immediately dispatched to investigate whilst everyone else was wondering if they were in Newcastle. We found that the bally was not booting, the ST:TNG was continually firing balls (a common issue with this game), so only the DE was working properly. She left her number for them to contact her for when they had enough of them and needed them gone (expected as only one was correctly working). A few weeks later they got in touch and the rest is history...

Big thanks to @itsmecurrie for his assistance in locating them as there's a few charity shops in Maltby..!
Happy days man. I love it when a plan comes together [emoji120]

Sent from my LE2113 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom