What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a cheeky bid in - because it's quite close - and I don't mind woodwork! Lol. Happy either way.. thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my FP3 using Tapatalk
I live way up North but have a small holiday home near Crewkerne, but being a 1st floor flat in a listed building I don't think that I could submit the downstairs neighbours to it (otherwise I would have put in a cheeky bid myself). A friend who lives down there alerted me to it; he's a regular auction-goer but he has no interest in pins. Glad it may go to somebody on the group..

£1380 for the High Speed in Bristol.

System 11 love...

I don't think you're going to pick any Sys 11 up for any less.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I was a little surprised that the High Speed made less than the recent Hurricane tbh!

I’d be up for this but it will get bid to high and be a money pit - I kicked it off with a £500 bid in hope the auction would run. Not sure I‘ll bother going back in even though I have a load of spares for these.

Far too much money already for this it's been really wet at some point. Caveat emptor and all that.

Agree - Every screw in that thing will break or thread its head if you try to remove it. The playfield will be cactus. Cab most likely will be delaminated and rotten everywhere. DW is a low priced game even when mint. It would have to be a truly insane individual who wanted to bring this one back. Avoid.

I’d be up for this but it will get bid to high and be a money pit - I kicked it off with a £500 bid in hope the auction would run. Not sure I‘ll bother going back in even though I have a load of spares for these.
I put a bid in and took a 2nd look after it.
If the cab in peeling i'd dread to think what the playfield will be like.

Agree - Every screw in that thing will break or thread its head if you try to remove it. The playfield will be cactus. Cab most likely will be delaminated and rotten everywhere. DW is a low priced game even when mint. It would have to be a truly insane individual who wanted to bring this one back. Avoid.
@newdos ....come on Kev, this one has your name all over it!!!

I put a bid in and took a 2nd look after it.
If the cab in peeling i'd dread to think what the playfield will be like.
I’m going with the consensus on here - to high already. The MPU board will need work as well - someone has had to remove the battery holder for some reason by the look of it.

My guess is someone will bid this to £1300 and need to be pretty handy at refurbs.

Can confirm it's safe.. Collected it yesterday. It's in a very sorry state unfortunately but after a 3h drive i wasnt going to pass. The cabinet front is completely rotten. On the plus side the playfield is excellent and boardset good.

Ebay - you roll the dice.

I think there might be another on shortly!!! ;)

Thankfully not. Here maybe..

55de9477b1435cd9c3fb7dff484495fb.jpg
c7d546db6a6cc904cd36b9df802028ab.jpg
88e7e25a1e1bed79b205ed7787e3cc73.jpg
f542cd7c52a83f67f440374f14e3a9bf.jpg

Can confirm it's safe.. Collected it yesterday. It's in a very sorry state unfortunately but after a 3h drive i wasnt going to pass. The cabinet front is completely rotten. On the plus side the playfield is excellent and boardset good.

Ebay - you roll the dice.

Thankfully not. Here maybe..

55de9477b1435cd9c3fb7dff484495fb.jpg
c7d546db6a6cc904cd36b9df802028ab.jpg
88e7e25a1e1bed79b205ed7787e3cc73.jpg
f542cd7c52a83f67f440374f14e3a9bf.jpg
Good to see she'll receive the right tlc. Funny the damage didn't show up in the eBay photos! I guess integrity and eBay are not a given. Best of!

Star Trip Cocktail - don't see the cocktails show up al that often, never actually seen one in the flesh....
Playfield looks pretty rough though

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224468546722
Not one of the better cocktail pins and good luck finding parts to fix it :eek: I'm going to guess the MPU board is toast as a minimum and you don't see a lot of Gameplan boards for sale!

And are we guessing the final price for the Star Trip, giving ebay prices at present, probably 600ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom