What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me laugh the description "but we have done our very best to bring it back to a pristine condition." it is either pristine or it isnt and he describes wear so pristine is just bxlloxs.
Consumer Law says that items should be as described. Does this not apply to ebay?

Consumer Law says that items should be as described. Does this not apply to ebay?
Annoys me ,someone could drive miles to buy it after punching buy it now and think its "pristine" and its a frickin mile off that.Is that a large scratch on the left flank?

Last edited:
Anyone here get the Cue Ball Wizard on Gumtree?

Attachments

• 46851901-C16F-4976-8F88-E9D1F2913999.png
    46851901-C16F-4976-8F88-E9D1F2913999.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 21
What do you think it will go for
On EBay- who knows? It’s gone crazy in the past year or so. Maybe about £2.5k based on what a tidy 24 sold for the other week ( similar age Stern). Think the theme holds it back for some. It’s meant to be a really fun game- I’ve only played the pinball fx table of it and find it a bit different with the moving bash toy. Sounds package is funny but the rules and code are a bit limited I hear. If it was on our forum it’s a £2kish game. Sounds like a decent EBay description for a change so hopefully it’s a good purchase for whoever ever wins it. Worth checking on the forum if anyone knows the seller Steve and can vouch for them if you’re interested. Good luck with your search

Last edited:
On EBay- who knows? It’s gone crazy in the past year or so. Maybe about £2.5k based on what a tidy 24 sold for the other week ( similar age Stern). Think the theme holds it back for some. It’s meant to be a really fun game- I’ve only played the pinball fx table of it and find it a bit different with the moving bash toy. Sounds package is funny but the rules and code are a bit limited I hear. If it was on our forum it’s a £2kish game. Sounds like a decent EBay description for a change so hopefully it’s a good purchase for however wins it. Worth checking on the forum if anyone knows the seller Steve and can vouch for them if you’re interested. Good luck with your search
I bought 2 pins from that same seller on ebay - accurately described, he even arranged the shipping for me, so a good easy purchase.

Could just make an offer of £500, or £750 or something - would send the same message - well certainly a similar one ?
Whats the worst that could happen :)

Look at the demo man on ebay, maybe a scam, start price £1.11 and they got 7436 things for sale
I'm sure I've seen it up for sale before. The pool in the photo rings a bell. Bargain for 1400

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-192008_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210309-192008_eBay.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 32
I put Xenon in my watch list - and just got offered it for 1750.
Probably still waaay too much I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom