What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is selling a Guardians for this hit me up!
I’ll try and find the guys details for you. As I say It was a couple of years ago now so will have to try and find the email.
Obviously the owners of GOTG who paid considerably more are jumping on the defensive.
Don’t hate the player, hate the game as they say.

Researching threads from 2019 the game seems to have a controversial price attached. It was valued at £5k-£5.5 back then with differing opinions. That was two years ago.
I’m a bottom feeder these days so I don’t really care. If prices have levelled out, I wouldn’t have paid much attention.
I was offered one for £4.5k back then which I knew was a good deal so assumed it would be worth about that now.

GOTG seems a lot more popular since the music mods

You've probably seen this Black Night for sale but seems a fairly reasonable price for ebay considering prices for other machines.
Anyone played one of these?

I’ll try and find the guys details for you. As I say It was a couple of years ago now so will have to try and find the email.
Obviously the owners of GOTG who paid considerably more are jumping on the defensive.
Don’t hate the player, hate the game as they say.

Researching threads from 2019 the game seems to have a controversial price attached. It was valued at £5k-£5.5 back then with differing opinions. That was two years ago.
I’m a bottom feeder these days so I don’t really care. If prices have levelled out, I wouldn’t have paid much attention.
I was offered one for £4.5k back then which I knew was a good deal so assumed it would be worth about that now.
One did come up on group for £4500 and sold in seconds I would have had it at that and so would everyone else I assume
I believe it went to Andy foster

Anyone on here manage to get the Williams Diner on Facebook?

Spoke to the guy that sold it and he said someone from London bought it.

Attachments

• 5A510EFB-6403-46D0-9C36-4F58AC2C42A7.jpeg
    5A510EFB-6403-46D0-9C36-4F58AC2C42A7.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 43
Any of you experienced people on here have any thoughts on the Airborne pinball on ebay, it looks good, but it's ebay.

Last edited:
When I spoke to him he said he had sold it to a dealer in Lytham st Annes for £990 but that was a week ago.

When I spoke to him he said he had sold it to a dealer in Lytham st Annes for £990 but that was a week ago.
Interesting, he told me he sold it for almost £2,000? Something doesn't add up? I also offered him more than £990 2 weeks ago. Very strange:hmm:

Anyone on here looking to sell a diner? looks like a fun pin.

Last edited:
Gilligans has consistently been the cheapest Bally/ Williams DMD game for years.

Not so long back it was worth more as a breaker than as a game - flog transformer, boards, DMD, cab ....

Didn’t one go for £1k on the forum last year? Maybe needed a few things put right on it

My restored Gilligans with faded cab sold for £1350 a couple of years ago, so think @AlanJ has it estimated right on value these days. Still got a soft spot for Gilligans, this could be number three if remains with no bids.

My restored Gilligans with faded cab sold for £1350 a couple of years ago, so think @AlanJ has it estimated right on value these days. Still got a soft spot for Gilligans, this could be number three if remains with no bids.
I've bought and sold a [small project] GI in fair working condition for very similar money in the last 18months, so if this one has actually been in long term ownership and just fully serviced by Martin at Go Pinball to a decent standard, then I reckon it's a fair starting price and worth closer inspection.

Reactions: JMP
I think the opening price is reasonable. Pinside give an estimate of £1825 -2110. Haven't played it but would like to - and 1000 others - fat chance of that unfortunately

I think the opening price is reasonable. Pinside give an estimate of £1825 -2110. Haven't played it but would like to - and 1000 others - fat chance of that unfortunately
The only problem with pinside is it’s mainly USA based and they generally pay more for older Bally Williams stuff. I’d take that with a pinch of salt.

The only problem with pinside is it’s mainly USA based and they generally pay more for older Bally Williams stuff. I’d take that with a pinch of salt.
True, but a guide nonetheless. Compared to what else is being sold on ebay, still seems a decent price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom