What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pin is it. Can't see pics due to access i imagine.

Private window to the rescue. £5k for that jesus wept.

Last edited:
What pin is it. Can't see pics due to access i imagine.

Private window to the rescue. £5k for that jesus wept.
ebay.png

---

Edit: too slow...

Reactions: Arv
Interested that they are accepting Paypal up there in Lerwick - that’s not normal with scam listings is it?

Arf - hadn’t occurred to me that they could just do that via Paypal rather than through eBay.
Mr. Scammy-Scam will say, don't use Paypal, use this link instead, then you are in trouble if you pay or it's a phone-hacky link. Either way, it stinks like the 2 trawlers I've just passed on my way there....

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 17.05.35.png

No sign of Arv in his rowing boat yet though...

Bally Minizag on FB. Plastic missing (may be inside box) add a ball custom playfield artwork(pen), no legs. Backglass and rails look ok.

Last edited:
Its not a good sales pitch to state what you paid when you overpaid and looking to pass that on. Also cost of repairs transport mods etc are your costs

Its rare but its niche but its a gottlieb

£1500 tops IMHO

Wow eBay is on fire, a knackered Guns and Roses, two Fun House, Bally Star Wars all up against @AlanJ s gold ball.......fight, fight,fight!!!

also a bally nitro ground shaker and nip it,obviously people are clearing out before xmas
Nitro Groundshaker has playfield wear, cab fade, bubbling backglass, boards unknown, steep at £1500.

The Nip It is an interesting game and only £500 obo, but does have playfield planking and lots of people seem to have carved their names in the cab….which apparently has evidence of old woodworm and has a different front panel held on with brackets. At least the seller is being honest!

Awesome whoever snagged that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom