What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotlieb yes, reasonable starting price, I think so.....

My first ever pin back in 99. As a first pin was amazing and loved it - would be a great buy for someone relatively new to the hobby.

Even bought it back years after selling but only kept it again for a year or so before moving it on again.

the data east guns n roses project with dodgy cab finished at £2900 !!!!
Says a lot about the demand for pinball at the moment. Would be an awesome project and after fixing, would you ever want to sell it?

What I do know is I'd never get away with that kind of investment in my house, unless it was in better condition.

Attack From Mars for 5K on Facebook. Think it's already sold! No surprises there

Looks like I've been banned from that group and got no idea why. Does anyone know who is the admin there or can quickly drop me his PM link? Weird...

It's a thing of beauty! Needs a sliding bolt & a chain too really. Still, at £6,900 for an Addam's what would you expect? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265463898163

s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom