What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Any body considering selling any of these pinballs

CJR

Registered
Hi Has anybody considered selling any of these pinball machines Elvira Medieval Madness remake ,Stern walking. dead Deadpool, Addams family, Creature from the black lagoon, Would consider other pinball machines would pay cash and collect These are for personal use not for resale Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Paul I have tried to delete it but It will not let me I will try again Thanks

Hi Colin
Hope you keeping well and nice to hear from you.

For those that don’t know Colin he a good stand up bloke and I can vouch for him big time.
Back in the day (2000 2010) I probably bought around 50 Pins from Col including a couple of MMs and quite a few TAFs so it’s kinda mad seeing him after some of the older classics considering the fact the most expensive one I bought off him was a MM for almost 2k and TAFs we’re two a penny around 1-1.5.
How times have changed Col good luck with your search and I’ll keep an eye out for ya but some of those are gonna be big bucks now I’m afraid.

I may have a very nice HUO JP with over 1k extras although I do have a 1st refusal lined up ATM but you never know.

Last edited:
Hi Thanks Keith and Colin for your recommendations I am still looking for new pinball machines Collection and distant no problem in the uk Thanks

Yes - I used to buy pins from Colin too 😃. Always a pleasure to deal with and very fair prices too. I remember buying a MM from him with loads of parts missing but it came with a Congo as a doner machine to make it complete. Seem to remember it was about £1100 all in 👍.
Also had MB and CC from him too + many others.

As Collywobbles says - ironic he’s after some of the ones he had loads of back in the day.

Hope you get some of your wish list and I’m still keeping my nose to the ground for you 👍.
Regards
Garry

Hi Colin see you also asked for a munsters might be worth asking the group opinions on this i think i read that monster bash (which you have ) is better but may be wrong ,think they are such differant games

Hi Colin see you also asked for a munsters might be worth asking the group opinions on this i think i read that monster bash (which you have ) is better but may be wrong ,think they are such differant games
Munsters is definitely a marmite game

You either think it is the biggest steaming pile of $h!t - or you're wrong ;) there is no inbetween!

I also dealt with Colin back in the day and he is a top chap, good luck with the search, i still have TAF & AFM :)

Hi Thank you to all the kind people who has left messages who has brought machines in the past I wish now with eye sight i had kept a few but now i am trying to put a few together for my family to play I wish to thank some members of the forum for their advice If anyone has got any of the pinball machines I am after please do not hesitate to let me know Thanks Colin

Hi Colin i think with patience it may pay off,paddythe greek has just posted an interesting thread about more wanted pins than those for sale , i would have thought that The Walking Dead machine would have been easier to get hold of than those others on your list but what do i know,

Hi Still looking for any of these pinballs will pay cash and collect straight away no messing thanks colin

Colin has already acquired some classic titles and needs a Stern spike Pro to complete his line up. Cash waiting and fuel in his van LOL

I have advised JP Deadpool Stranger Things maybe Munsters (at a keen price) . Free up some space and cash!

I received this back after enquiry about a DP which I thought was used.

57A71D18-5789-42D6-B100-92FEE598119A.png

The new price (7100) is for pins with the insider connected system. I'm guessing these don't have it, so they cost 6800 NIB. (Using PH prices, which incidentally also include a 2yr warranty.)

Last edited:
PM'd
Wow.......12 New ‘Tables’ in stock?

Are you a distributor? What’s your company address?
Parallax Digital Technologies Ltd
Unit 19 Endeavour Park, Baker Road
Nelson Park West
Cramlington
Northumberland
NE23 1XA

Full details at Companies House

For the background info - we are an IoT/Digital Infrastructure/M2M design company - these 12 were part of a much larger project order to be placed with Stern. There were issues with Inwards Quality Control out of the box, with uncertainty around supply chain for follow on orders and warranty spares, so I have decided to put the initial order of 100 units on hold until supply chain issues are resolved. I understand Stern's challenges - we are seeing $0.45 components demanding a $4.60 price tag, and that is rolling across most semiconductor prices at the moment, but failure to deliver to our customers would kill the project overall, and that's not worth the risk at this time - so I will keep a couple myself and sell off the rest, with the expectation that we can kick start again in Q3/4 2022. I was carrying out board level repairs on pins 40 years ago so the 2 interests crossed paths. Prices for non-connect 'fitted' machines are also higher - these machines were planned for M2M connectivity via cellular, with other functionality.

Hope that all makes sense now

Jeff

PM'd

Parallax Digital Technologies Ltd
Unit 19 Endeavour Park, Baker Road
Nelson Park West
Cramlington
Northumberland
NE23 1XA

Full details at Companies House

For the background info - we are an IoT/Digital Infrastructure/M2M design company - these 12 were part of a much larger project order to be placed with Stern. There were issues with Inwards Quality Control out of the box, with uncertainty around supply chain for follow on orders and warranty spares, so I have decided to put the initial order of 100 units on hold until supply chain issues are resolved. I understand Stern's challenges - we are seeing $0.45 components demanding a $4.60 price tag, and that is rolling across most semiconductor prices at the moment, but failure to deliver to our customers would kill the project overall, and that's not worth the risk at this time - so I will keep a couple myself and sell off the rest, with the expectation that we can kick start again in Q3/4 2022. I was carrying out board level repairs on pins 40 years ago so the 2 interests crossed paths. Prices for non-connect 'fitted' machines are also higher - these machines were planned for M2M connectivity via cellular, with other functionality.

Hope that all makes sense now

Jeff
Thanks for detailed reply.

I am surprised you managed to circumnavigate Electrocoin and buy these direct from Stern, as Electrocoin is the UK main distributor.

Anyway, good luck with the sales.

yep i live local too but thought DP was a used one and was enquiring for original poster Col

Back
Top Bottom