What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think it would go for what it did Thunderbirds...is it that bad?

In all honesty, I didn’t mind it that much, but I am FIRMLY in the minority. FIRMLY.

Every machine has something to love, this just has not a lot to love. Someone said if it was up at £1,200 BIN it would have gone in seconds, I had it firmly at £1,400. I think anyone would struggle to sell it on here for much more.

It’s the king turd and at that price only Mr.T can put it into words!

d12971fe38c13cffc5bf8ae00e2408e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it’s that bad I kind of want one now. Can it really be worse than a Gilligan’s Island or Freddie’s nightmare? Surely it can’t be as bad as New Canasta or Gottleibs World Cup....

What makes it so bad? Is there just no depth to it or does it suck from first plunge?

If it’s that bad I kind of want one now. Can it really be worse than a Gilligan’s Island or Freddie’s nightmare? Surely it can’t be as bad as New Canasta or Gottleibs World Cup....

What makes it so bad? Is there just no depth to it or does it suck from first plunge?

I am sure many will answer, but in context as well, this first shown at a show that had IMDN (Stern), POTC (JJP), TNA (Spooky), Houdini (American Pinball) and The Mafia (Team Pinball). The last one, which whilst very expensive for what it was, shot very nice and was very fun.

My impression from a couple of games on it at the German open was that It's a simple game that gets old very quick. Probably a good introduction to pinball hence being one of the top earners for @steve brum

My impression from a couple of games on it at the German open was that It's a simple game that gets old very quick. Probably a good introduction to pinball hence being one of the top earners for @steve brum
Was just about to say that

I had one here. It was okay. For £2k. May be too much. It’s a good theme and if your a thunderbirds fan then why not.
Most of you think Star Wars home is a turd. But maybe three or four on the group have played it? I actually think it’s fun.

anyway. Sidetracking again.

if someone only has £2k to spend on a pin - that is the limit - you take what you can get. This is a rich mans hobby. Some of us are not rich.
Gone are the day of sub 2k Dmd games.

A Williams MM on the bay, £6700 starting bid from Pauls50, looks a little tired to me....

eBay item No 313203261117

I’ve bought from him before and can only say I was very happy with everything.

So the 1M$ question, what do MM’s sell for, it’s my grail machine.

A Williams MM on the bay, £6700 starting bid from Pauls50, looks a little tired to me....

It does look a little tired. Looks to be an overlay on the playfield too where the castle inserts are, so probably not great underneath. Sure it will still go for decent money. I decided to got for an MMR in the end and don’t regret it at all. Too many pros that go along with it. But would of been nice to have an original for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont buy an original - buy a MMrm if you ask me.
:)

Well that MM isn’t worth 6K it needs an overhaul and it will cost a lot to do it properly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom