What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice looking riverboat gambler on eBay - says never used and the play field seems to support that....

nice looking riverboat gambler on eBay - says never used and the play field seems to support that....
I would guess it’s Tattyadams old one that he did a video for, exact same Mylar bubbles on left target bank inserts and location is the south coast.
Just a hunch😁

ah ok in that case ignore me! Must stop looking at things on iPhone screen :D

Neto.

One for hardcore Vector fans... original hand drawn engineering diagrams of the gate wires. Unfortunately not approved for prominent display in my lounge :tut:

Interesting that the material is specified as "music wire" when piano wire is often recommended for replacement.

1598600301597.png

I think I paid 1300 quid for my Flintstones in awesome nick. It was my first game and I've always wanted another one for the fun/nostalgia but no way would I go to that kinda money! It's not even a very good game 😂

Just sold mine for £2.5k and it was nice... The one on Ebay at £3k has been "over-bid" but that's auctions for you, people get too carried away!

Our ole Flintstones is up to 3k on eBay! Crazy times........
Flintstones a 3k game.... I’ ll Fetch my coat 🧥

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/williams-the-flintstones-£1900-00-firm.42662/

Such a comprehensive eBay description as well. If only there was some way to copy a full description that even has all the right terms for everything.

Wonder what the reserve was, that always makes it a much more expensive way to sell (or very expensive to not sell when things don't reach it - I've got something on my watch list on at least its fourth listing, 4% reserve fee of c.£500 everytime - high probablity its a fake (sent one message and seller will only give out the key bit of information after a sale), worth c.£1,500 if genuine, just with an idiot lister).

Such a comprehensive eBay description as well. If only there was some way to copy a full description that even has all the right terms for everything.

Wonder what the reserve was, that always makes it a much more expensive way to sell (or very expensive to not sell when things don't reach it - I've got something on my watch list on at least its fourth listing, 4% reserve fee of c.£500 everytime - high probablity its a fake (sent one message and seller will only give out the key bit of information after a sale), worth c.£1,500 if genuine, just with an idiot lister).

Wow - didn't realise it was that expensive to list with a reserve - only sold things I wanted rid of at 99p no reserve & not done that for a few years. Is BIN similarly expensive? I was watching something (repeatedly) it started at £600 BIN or best offer. Offered £100 as it was an incomplete example in cr@p condition (complete in good worth about £300). Got turned down & watched it relisted in £30 decrements down to £390 BIN - that's 8 listings. Don't think it ever sold.

bin isn’t expensive like a reserve price is. if you do an auction with added bin it cost 50p. if you do a straight bin it is usually free to list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bin isn’t expensive like a reserve price is. if you do an auction with added bin it cost 50p. if you do a straight bin it is usually free to list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for the info - I knocked up a quick spreadsheet & at 4% of the BINs, that'd have been £158, rather than the £4 it would have actually cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom