What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking again the front of the machine is pretty knackered in terms of sun fade so presumably it’s the same story for the play field. That’s some serious colour change.
1597130571581.jpeg

Attachments

• 1804F50C-15AF-4B69-8469-154A2ACBE6BD.png
    1804F50C-15AF-4B69-8469-154A2ACBE6BD.png
    448 KB · Views: 71
Here's an interesting one.

A GTA Vice City retheme of Hollywood heat, up for sale in France.

Buy the FT just to sell the topper to crazy bastards on pinside paying $1k for those FT toppers LOL

Yikes! I’ve had the fish topper with the board, coils etc, but no dome, kicking around for yonks.
Might invest in a dome...

I would want to see more than two photos before laying down that kind of money, which I wouldn't as it's overpriced as it is.

I think you have to meet certain seller standards..............................................

:) He he he no seriously I think it’s a bit random lately?

I clicked through on the £1 FVF offer yesterday and it wasn't available to me, but today now showing in my "Promotional Offers" section on Selling page. Now to find some sh*t to sell, she's starting to notice the Converse missing from her wardrobe. :rolleyes:

so my bottom half PINBOT has bit the dust mainly as the cab back was trashed and we dont have the backbox

the cab sides are on eBay and we are currently stripping the playfield back to blank wood

if anyone needs something for Pinbot or generic Williams stuff like line filter , lock bar etc please send a PM. everything is available APART from blue ramp , visor assembly and transformer

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203085182808?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

no taker for a thunderbird with £1k starting bid and no reserve. I have never played it. Is it really that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom