What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I’ve a fully working LW3 I’d sell for that kinda money;), with LEDs, some new boards, colourDMD, spare parts(ramps, some plastics, Gun).....but missing the topper/beacon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well...I’ve a fully working LW3 I’d sell for that kinda money;), with LEDs, some new boards, colourDMD, spare parts(ramps, some plastics, Gun).....but missing the topper/beacon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a theme for me, but lower end of dmd market has seen increases of 50-70% this year

Trying to work out why anyone would actually even need it? Couldn't they just use a leg to mark a hole in the first place?
Looks to be 3d printed too - probably a whole £3 worth of plastic filament that is :)
Think I could possibly undercut that price - but..yeah.. whats the use case !?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinball-...-East-Bally-Sega-Virtual-Pinball/193615522372

This person who is obviously out to make a small fortune from a 6 hour (not great!) looking print - selling this on ebay for £60. If you are on this forum, you need to let me know now so i can ban you for blatantly trying to rip people off...
It looks like something you would use once, and then have it hanging around for years until you bin it.
Probably quite useful to have - should building a cab from scratch be a thing.

Lets find out shall we... Message sent :)

P.s. I dislike LOTR with a passion....
But i am Rather close to the seller...

If it's genuine, it'll be well gone....
Last Updated: 30/04/2019

I'd love to own my first DMD game and I enjoyed LOTR at Pinfest 2018. I definitely think you're right about that machine being gone though as anyone who ever stumbled upon it would snap it up in an instant.

What’s up with the colouring of that hook play field? how come there’s so much yellow? It doesn’t look like sun fade so much as a different play field and slingshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom