What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a coffee table in next to no time.
Aaaargh. Makes my skin crawl / blood boil every listing for these I see. (Probably should find some medication for that!) Here's hoping not!

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Such an amatuer question to ask but here goes, so it was a button players could press (if quick enough) to stop or help the ball from draining?

Yes,
Left button does left, right does right, both together does center.

I never used them (that's my wh20 for sale by the way) well, did originally bit it's actually hard to use, they don't just stay up when you hold the button etc, they Jolt up for a Millie second, has to be quite precise, it's actually easier just to tilt the correct way!

If I went down the restore route and used the new Playfield I wouldn't of retro fitted them to the new PF, would of just removed then when I tidied the cab fill them over.

Did you manage to source a topper for it? If not you should probably mention it on the advert to save yourself hassle down the line with any potential buyer

I have, and haven't.
Thanks for the heads up on that one 👍
I have a repro coming from the states twisted pins decal with the white back support thing.

Will also add, if anyone wants it on the forum, knock the eBay fees off for starters and contact me here,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom