What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of old EM’s and jukebox’s on gumtree Not mine looks like a lot of work, but might be interesting for someone it’s an old advert but only recently had photos added
https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/...p_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social
Aye, spotted this ad some time ago - sent a few messages to persuade Josephine to post some pics.
Only one pin as far as I can see - and a pretty sad looking Spirit of '76 Gottleib it is.
Glad that pics are up - but my interest has waned with them!

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Bally Spectrum Pinball- in need of refurbisment. £700 buy it now (No keys but full of 20p’s)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193600021369
I do like Spectrum, but in part of a lineup of games for something a bit different rather than as a sole machine.

Seems a good price but no closeup pics and "the artwork inside has warped slightly so the balls don’t run smoothly" sounds a concern...

That Spectrum is just along the road from me. But probably is quite a project. I don't think it is a great game but it does have quite unique rules.

I wonder if this is the start of people selling luxury items when furlong comes to an end

That Spectrum is just along the road from me. But probably is quite a project. I don't think it is a great game but it does have quite unique rules.

I wonder if this is the start of people selling luxury items when furlong comes to an end

Seller has just posted on here wanting it fixed!

Bally Spectrum Pinball- in need of refurbisment. £700 buy it now (No keys but full of 20p’s)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193600021369

She’d put it up on a worldwide FB repair group,

A56EB6C1-B92E-4B6C-BE04-A0904EFD7466.png

I advised her to ask on here as she was more likely to get a local response.

And in the Czech Republic. He seems to advertise a lot but does not seem to sell much. Has anyone had any dealing with this person?

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉

You are the 100th person to ask this question! Your prize is... a sarcastic response.

Do a search for 'Czech' and you can see the other 100 experiences/responses/stories. Spolier alert - they aint great.

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉

You are the 100th person to ask this question! Your prize is... a sarcastic response.

Do a search for 'Czech' and you can see the other 100 experiences/responses/stories. Spolier alert - they aint great.
Not sarcastic at all. I guess I should do a search before opening my big gob. After seeing the comments I think I was wise not to buy the Creature from Black Lagoon they were advertising earlier this year. Thank you for pointing it out.

Lady luck pinball machine on Gumtree.
London..

Price: £ 600

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

this guy jukebox45s-uk is a total crackpot. He's advertised tons of stuff on eBay but if you look at his feedback as a seller, he hasn't actually sold anything on eBay. I pity the fools who have bought from him, the gams he claims are refurbed look like they had and old rag ran over the playfield.

this guy jukebox45s-uk is a total crackpot. He's advertised tons of stuff on eBay but if you look at his feedback as a seller, he hasn't actually sold anything on eBay. I pity the fools who have bought from him, the gams he claims are refurbed look like they had and old rag ran over the playfield.
I think he must do deals outside of eBay. His contact details are all over his ads so people will contct him direct. I know prices are crazy at the moment and I dont really know why, but his are astronomical and put some of the other ebay clowns in the shade.

Last edited:
I really fancied a BOP - but having finally gotten my show on the road as it were... theres no room. (Course ive almost done poking at Elektra... might I should sell her :eek: )

Its at its value even without fees. People are crazy

..and it says reserve not met so even if reserve is one more bid that is £3,792.

Title of the auction is No Reserve I Trade Liquidation of Consumer Goods so that is wrong - why state no reserve, and then when you click on it there is a reserve.

£2800 is what mine went to HLD last year for as no other interest most offers on eBay were around £2500 sold iron man same week for £3200

£2800 is what mine went to HLD last year for as no other interest most offers on eBay were around £2500 sold iron man same week for £3200
Did you put it up for sale on here? Be interesting to see the post, because at £2.8k today, that would fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom