What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as it's only mould and no rust to the metal parts,that could be saved

as long as it's only mould and no rust to the metal parts,that could be saved
I was interested in this and had asked the seller if they could take another picture with the glass off, they replied 'Hello , no I don’t have a picture with the glass off. Please read the description in the listing 😊'. I think there is a fair bit of paint loss on the playfield, but who knows.

Is anyone close by to take a look?
Seems a big gamble bidding blind. Could be a stunning game or could be only fit for the dump.

It says it's been stored in a damp garage you can see surface rust on the lock down bar I'd say the same applies inside.

I too asked for some pics without the glass on only to be told "No please refer to the description" I think it is safe to assume the PF is B-ggered! AVOID unless you have very deep pockets!

That Gottlieb Circus could be an great to play once sorted, but is probably an absolute money pit. I bought a dead Genie on eBay (log on here). I funnelled money into it. Circus is very similar to my Genie. Massive widebody. No music. First gen solid state, with some EM tech in it.

UK spares are virtually non existent. Very little knowledge exists in the UK how to fix these versus Williams and Stern/ Bally from the same era.

You will doubtless need to buy stuff from Steve Young in the US. The MPU and connectors will probably be fùcked, so that is a new Pascal board for muchos Euros.

Bottom line is that there is a teeny, weeny pool of buyers in the UK for Gottlieb games. The Haunted House on here with new playfields has gone absolutely nowhere. Better to buy one that an idiot like me has already renovated and wasted time and money on. IMHO.

Unfortunately not pinball but would look great in a games room? It’s mine I’ve workshopped it but it’s time to move it on, must make some room for pinball it’s on eBay 99p start if anyone want to know anything just let me know
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Aliens Extermination Deluxe Shooting Arcade Game Machine 42" Screen Refurbished

DE Star Wars, Dr Who & World Cup Soccer 94 projects with start price of £2400.....

I see the black rose didn't sell at 1.1k. Was tempted but fort William is just a tad too far.

I can't believe its taken me until now to see the billboard in the background. Only played the FX3 version so far, but its not exactly hidden!

The different colour lights around the map look good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom