What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not pinball but would look great in a games room? It’s mine I’ve workshopped it but it’s time to move it on, must make some room for pinball it’s on eBay 99p start if anyone want to know anything just let me know
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Aliens Extermination Deluxe Shooting Arcade Game Machine 42" Screen Refurbished
looks good. What do these go for roughly?

I have made an offer at £1500. A tenth of the declared price and a much more reasonable estimate of its value.

you could buy 2 decent sterns for £15000,and have change,clearly someone who does not live in the real world!

If he gets 15k for it he can sell my DM for me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

:rofl:

Everyone message asking if it’s a typo and that you’ll give him the £1500 for it :rofl::rofl:

Noooo don’t, I just did that! To let him know there might be a typo....

Does he win the award for the most over priced pin in history? I’m struggling to think of one in recent memory that was as crazy as this one.

The game is worth a lot more than £695 though I just needed to move it on. It’s a £1000 game for sure.

Neil.
Agreed. It's a game that people will specifically want and will pay accordingly if one comes up, and I'd say at least £1000 for a decent one.

I paid more than that for mine a couple of years ago, Neil's was the first I'd seen advertised since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom