What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a long way! There is Glasgow Van Man who could go and get it and they store for a reasonable amount until Martin's next loop. Martin also knows where these guys are. So anyone who has an itch for the game, it can be extracted if you are ok waiting.

Yeah Martin doesn't go to Fort William. There used to be a guy on here who lived in Fort William. He had to drive down to Glasgow to meet Martin. I don't think it is the same guy selling this as his pins were really well priced.

Its going to be on ebay for a long time. I asked the guy what the reserve was.......its 3k!!! It only reached £1179 and hes now re-listed it. Fort William isn’t the quickest drive either. Lovely scenery but the roads are all slow country type ones and I suspect Martin wouldn’t want to take that on.
Factor it in to a weeks break. A holiday in the Highlands and come home with a pin - perfect [emoji3]

Although combining holidays with pinball collection can test a marriage. I talk from experience [emoji23]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

[ive just sold a really nice Rose for £1800 - £3k is laughable ! QUOTE="M4carp, post: 336151, member: 3792"]
At £3k you would need to holiday in a tent😂
[/QUOTE]

There was a TSSP on ebay in stornaway once and i was going to send someone to fly there and then hire a one way rental van and drive it back. Because obviously noone will bid on it. And the bloody thing sold for more than the going rate.

4k for Rocky with no backglass....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gottlieb...llone-SUPER-RARE-For-Restoration/223906812778
s-l1600 (25).jpg

checks records. Rocky pin full working. machine #15 Bought Gary Flower May 1988 £150 sold to Brian Cox when it stopped working Dec 1989 £50

and here it is at POA show 1988. Quick test before setting up the beast that is Haunted House next to it. And the Centaur is still with me (with a better playfield and 2nd backglass - after the original had an accident with a golf ball)

and again at the PINBALL 89 event

can you name the 4 machines in the back row just from the backboxes? The sign on the pole gives away the one at the right end!

6985545634_c670763239_o(1).jpg
7131628691_213c32564b_o(1).jpg

Its going to be on ebay for a long time. I asked the guy what the reserve was.......its 3k!!! It only reached £1179 and hes now re-listed it. Fort William isn’t the quickest drive either. Lovely scenery but the roads are all slow country type ones and I suspect Martin wouldn’t want to take that on.

The Black Rose seller has lowered the Reserve on eBay

He’s quite a special individual - don’t get me wrong I loved my black rose but icon ?? And it appears he has spears ??

Attachments

• B802E83E-F4EA-485C-A3D6-0DCB7048B123.png
    B802E83E-F4EA-485C-A3D6-0DCB7048B123.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 76
Maverick. Currently at 900 with bidding going a bit nuts. Don't see these about much?

[/URL][/URL]

Says in the listing the solenoids, flashers all work in diagnostics with the door *open* Yet don't work in game (assuming with door *closed* though he doesn't say) .

These Segas have an interlock switch on the door that should cut the high power to solenoids when door is open .So this is almost like its working in reverse ??

EDIT - watching again ...some solenoids working in game, pops, ball launch feed

Youtube link from listing

Last edited:
Yep or rotted battery holder on the cpu board either way - not what you would expect on your iconic black rose @ £3000 lol QUOTE="Sgt GrizZ, post: 336400, member: 13"]
Batteries dead or battery issue.
[/QUOTE]

someone better tell who ever is selling that Wonka that the guarantee isn't transferable !

can't believe you'd sell that before munsters though - its a good game if not great but munsters is a turd - holy ****.

Re. 'the gumf on the display(s)'; That's the game i.d., consisting of its name, Williams project/model number (541, included on most unique parts) and the software revision, L-4. It appears when accessing the bookkeeping, and by default when the machine boots up if the battery is dead, and the door's closed. I doubt if that much would show if the Ram had actually failed, rather than just becoming corrupt due to battery failure.

P.s. I hadn't heard that query for nearly 30 years; a collector had called in that a Space Shuttle wasn't working when she counted the money in it. I found that one of the roms was loose, and brought back the coin meter readings, being asked "what's the '2535 6' mean when I press the button?" when I handed over the paper with them on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom