What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you played it?
I've never watched the show and Stern bore me so it's not really on my radar - I probably would rather play Hayburners than Stranger Things to be honest. I fully admit I'm probably the only person who would say that though 😂

Any thoughts on the price point this might land on? Might need new s&t board, drop targets, rubbers etc.
Surely local enough for you to pop over and have a look?

I'm based up in Sandhurst and have a van if you do buy it and need any help?

Seller has offered an invite round. I work in Green Park a few days a week so handy as Reading traffic can be a joke.

Thanks for the offer, I'll update if I pop over to see it.
No problem at all, good luck.

I would have thought it could hit close to a grand on ebay,but you never know,if your going to look at it,and you feel like taking it on,hopefully you can do a cash deal with the seller

Surely local enough for you to pop over and have a look?

I'm based up in Sandhurst and have a van if you do buy it and need any help?
Seller has offered an invite round. I work in Green Park a few days a week so handy as Reading traffic can be a joke.

Thanks for the offer, I'll update if I pop over to see it.
Wow i didnt realise there where more Pinball people close by! Im just in Woodley

I have an auction alert set up for arcade... this “gentleman’s” collection surprised me when it came up...

I suppose it was “published by Arcade”

2B762056-2106-4F48-9459-AB30DB6563E2.png

Anyone looked at this on fleabay , market place and pretty much anywhere else you can bend a pin table ?
What do you guys see it at ( no hologram and standard worn cab ?

Attachments

• 7EFD0834-1CE9-470F-BD8B-31CA4E1ABB5F.png
    7EFD0834-1CE9-470F-BD8B-31CA4E1ABB5F.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 64
More of an underground cult in these parts 😬😬😉
Yeah for sure i might organi
There seems to be a home counties
chapter. Hot spot on the hants/berks/surrey boarders with pinball clubs either side.

Back in the day, it was easy to go and see Bob in Bordon and he would get whatever you wanted.

Awesome i might sort out an unboxing event at mine in the near future!

I think that Medusa is at close to what it's worth.

Sound board issues, four flipper rebuilds (and those upper flippers can be challenging) probably a load of mechs that need work... it is a decent game though.

Neil.

Backglass is buggered. The playfield looks pretty good and the red is very strong on the cab art. These things are usually faded to pink.

Poor man's Paragon

I wonder if it will go the distance,it seems most solid state bally's seem to be pulled before the auction ends these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom