What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm sick of him starting every single time he comes on this forum, and I've had enough of the abuse and threats from him. He offers absolutely nothing positive to a community of wonderful, genuine people. I want him gone for good not just one night otherwise it's not ever going to get better on here

Personally I'm sick of him starting every single time he comes on this forum, and I've had enough of the abuse and threats from him. I want him gone for good not just one night
Please don’t shoot the messenger here but didn’t you start this with the primary post about avoiding him ? I’ve no idea about what happened but I do think it’s unfair to pick a fight then request he be banned ?

Andrew Backhouse, he was the bloke that sold the EM once owned by rick parfitt of status quo, for a silly high price.

he also offers a backglass recreation service for £250 - tgat seems a good price but i won’t be giving him any if my business, not with that sh1tty attitude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don’t shoot the messenger here but didn’t you start this with the primary post about avoiding him ? I’ve no idea about what happened but I do think it’s unfair to pick a fight then request he be banned ?
Just so your aware I have pages and pages of screenshots from text, Facebook and here... All containing incredibly homophobic threatening messaged from Andy, you have no idea of our history and if you did know you wouldn't be saying it's unfair of me to request he's banned

Get what you're saying but I don't think we should equate recommending someone avoid a known shonk with picking a fight.

Edit

But in the interests of the site let's do as we're told and let them make that judgement. Let's move on

Just so your aware I have pages and pages of screenshots from text, Facebook and here... All containing incredibly homophobic threatening messaged from Andy, you have no idea of our history and if you did know you wouldn't be saying it's unfair of me to request he's banned
Well I’m not party to his homophobic posts am I ? Therefore I wouldn’t know would I ? All I can see is a bloke trying to sell a pinball machine , you’ve obviously got an axe to grind with this fella maybe you should sort it away from a public forum though ? Just saying !!

Probably jumped in on the worst thread at the worst time but don't worry mate everything is peachy [emoji527]

Now onto more important matters.

Nightmare on elm St!

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/classic-freddy-kruegernightmare-on-elms-st-pinball-machine/1363256354

1.2k.. Too good to be true?
I wonder if the 'claws' are complete. The main toy and often broken.

I'd say 1200 is ceiling on these - it's a Gottlieb, and whilst it's a DMD game the playfield is pretty old skool single level.

Theme is main selling point - though not everyone wants a game in their house featuring a nightmarish child molester [emoji54]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Another one for the EM heads, love this era of Bally EMs

One thing is for certain, that matador is going to get laid tonight.

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 13.39.44.png

Even the bull is into him.

One thing is for certain, that matador is going to get laid tonight.

View attachment 99873

Even the bull is into him.

I think you'll find the bull is eyeing up the brunette (bottom left).

The blonde in the middle is eyeing up the other blonde, the blue rinsed babe is watching the bulls horn narrowly miss the matadors wotsit.

The matador himself seems unconcerned by the sexual tension and calmly itches his heel with a stick.

That bull does look rather flirtatious... But then again, you can't see where the matadors other hand is 😂

With 5 women and 1 bloke there will still be groups moaning about a lack of representation and the women are just there as sex objects. Ok, fine, put five munters on there and then they’ll moan they are suggesting all women are fat lesbians.....throw in some petty vegan / animal rights groups and you realise the world we have created is political correctness gone mad!

I am petty open minded about the artwork on old pinballs, the world was a different place back then. But I would want nothing to do with Bullfight. Absolutely ghastly.

Have you guys played Full Throttle? I understand the reliability issues, but have you played a working one? When Matt had one at the pipeline I played it quite a bit and absolutely loved it, fantastic rules and super fast play

Removed already...
This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing

Have you guys played Full Throttle? I understand the reliability issues, but have you played a working one? When Matt had one at the pipeline I played it quite a bit and absolutely loved it, fantastic rules and super fast play
Agreed, quite an enjoyable game as it happens..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom