What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has been around a while and in last years thread.
I started my pinball fund a few months ago and sometimes check around to see prices.

A CV, but is it overpriced? I didn't think it would be so much but i am still gaining my feet in this area.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has been around a while and in last years thread.
I started my pinball fund a few months ago and sometimes check around to see prices.

A CV, but is it overpriced? I didn't think it would be so much but i am still gaining my feet in this area.

[/URL]

looking at that sellers other auctions his prices are way over priced even for immaculate versions of the machines, which those clearly are not.

looking at that sellers other auctions his prices are way over priced even for immaculate versions of the machines, which those clearly are not.

@David_Vi

I'm pretty sure that there is a forum member who's had problems with that seller.

Please be careful mate. Clearly you've saved your hard earned money but there are plenty of trustworthy people on this site who can give you good advice.

@David_Vi

I'm pretty sure that there is a forum member who's had problems with that seller.

Please be careful mate. Clearly you've saved your hard earned money but there are plenty of trustworthy people on this site who can give you good advice.
I'm not in the position to buy for at least a year! I have to buy a house first [emoji16]

Getting my savings goals in order. So for CV around 4-5k?
My first i hope to be a Road Show which should be substantially cheaper, around 2k I believe.

I'm not in the position to buy for at least a year! I have to buy a house first [emoji16]

Getting my savings goals in order. So for CV around 4-5k?
My first i hope to be a Road Show which should be substantially cheaper, around 2k I believe.

Well I'm a newbie mate and purchased my first machine last summer.

From my limited experience I can only advise to buy from a known poster on here. I can't claim to know anything about either game mentioned above but I've been blown away with how friendly and helpful the folk have been on here. So many seem happy to go the extra mile to help a fellow forum member purchase/maintain/sell machines.

I guess at the end of the day we're all just custodians of these wonderful things. I've come to appreciate that most on here do genuinely wish their loved pins to go to good homes.

Good luck old chap.

Well I'm a newbie mate and purchased my first machine last summer.

From my limited experience I can only advise to buy from a known poster on here. I can't claim to know anything about either game mentioned above but I've been blown away with how friendly and helpful the folk have been on here. So many seem happy to go the extra mile to help a fellow forum member purchase/maintain/sell machines.

I guess at the end of the day we're all just custodians of these wonderful things. I've come to appreciate that most on here do genuinely wish their loved pins to go to good homes.

Good luck old chap.
I'm hoping what I'd like will pop up on here, I'd even be okay waiting or selling for a different machine if what I'm after doesn't show up for some time.
I really wouldn't want to risk buying one elsewhere being such a newbie to it and having no idea what to look for!

It's encouraging to hear from another first time buyer [emoji106]
So far I've been really happy with the community around this hobby, everyone seems friendly and willing to help you. I'm really looking forward to getting more into it.

Apologies if I've taken the thread off topic

Last edited:
@David_Vi

Yeah it was James @MajesticPinball . It did finally arrive but was a right faff. Plus as other have pointed out he overprices. Its a bit of a joke on here because it gets asked about at least once every couple of months. 😀

@David_Vi definately buy on here, preferably from a known seller. You'll get better prices and better looked after machines in most circumstances. Chris B often has ex operator (and part ex) machines coming through too, often in working condition but needing a bit of a cleanup, which could save you some bob.

Looks a tidy enough Hook. Well... tidier than most that rock up on Ebay.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Looks a tidy enough Hook. Well... tidier than most that rock up on Ebay.

Lovely condition for the age!

Very underrated game this is and the new chad code makes the rules far more balanced.

The stereo soundtrack has many "phased" sfx and tracks (think Q-Sound if anyone remembers that) so the music is massively immersive and adrenaline pumping, especially when you score a jackpot.

Early BSMT and an excellent one.

@Wayne J maybe it's time...??

Tim

A post in UK pinball.
A whole trailer full of pins?

Long list including great tables like Dotter Who, Teatre Of Magic, creature from black lagon.

Well of Fortune and weel of Fortune, is there a difference between these tables?

Water word...?

Maybe it's legit and he's just not an English speaker but it made me chuckle.
Goto hear your opinions!

Last edited:
I add any friend request if it looks arcade related and their are mutual friends. so tbh cant comment on these apart from they are pricey

ok its a video game but this seller win eBay numpty of all time for this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Starwars...026982?hash=item4451f8a9a6:g:pA4AAOSwydpeJLfl

1. guy havs a tidy desirable game
2. has a small fault. not really an issue
3. takes money
4. ill take a punt on this one
but
its a bit tatty

but wait

you cant just take it away. you can have it in peices as it wont go through my fricking front door!

you couldnt make this stuff up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom