What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great theme, great artwork. The PFs of these are usually in superb condition. Sound problem could mean a bargain for someone …..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zaccaria...779689?hash=item4da4778b69:g:PqYAAOSwoCFeFfOE

Uses the same small sound board as Combat. I once had a Zacc Combat that had a fubar sound board in it.

http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/em/electronics.html

Good news is they have been recently remade. Not sure if there is a Euro supplier but listed on Marco.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/C8066

have I seen these pictures before? Looks dodgy?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bram Stokers Dracula Pinball Machine by Williams 1993...

also for sale here? But £550 more? Different seller?

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bram Stokers Dracula Pinball Machine by Williams 1993 in Great condition

Last edited:
have I seen these pictures before? Looks dodgy?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bram Stokers Dracula Pinball Machine by Williams 1993...

also for sale here? But £550 more? Different seller?

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bram Stokers Dracula Pinball Machine by Williams 1993 in Great condition
The cheaper one is definitely a scam, with the email address to buy it now in the description a dead giveaway.

Not sure about the other one, he bought it from HLD so guess he paid a lot more for it, even with the badly faded cab decals.

"mist ball works most of the time as the machine has been upgraded with LED lights" :hmm:

The cheaper one is definitely a scam, with the email address to buy it now in the description a dead giveaway.

This ^

There's a TZ on eBay just been listed, quite obviously also a scam, email address in listing - check, seller selling lots of top end items below market value - check! AVOID AVOID!!!

Load of scams just come up from same contact, pretty obvious though.
I don’t know how they are listing all these scams as they appear to me cuckoo posting on other sellers accounts? When you open up description it gives you an email address ( all the same ) but when you check seller ID’s they are all different - TOM on there last night £3400 ! Be careful out there people !

I don’t know how they are listing all these scams as they appear to me cuckoo posting on other sellers accounts? When you open up description it gives you an email address ( all the same ) but when you check seller ID’s they are all different - TOM on there last night £3400 ! Be careful out there people !

It'd be a set of hacked accounts that they are using. Email addresses similar but slightly different. Have reported them but dunno how proactive ebay are with such things...

I tried to sell a number plate OBL 123 just after 911 mentioning Mr Laden and 3 planes, that didn’t last long😂
Still have it😉

Still seems a lot of higher end stuff shifting on here.

Is it me or doesn't seem to have been much 90s stuff up for sake recently at all??

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Now you mention it no there hasn't!
Must be the pre flattened playfields people like😊

seems to be a glut of machines for sale currently on ebay. many overpriced of course. is that normal for this time of year, ie post xmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seems to be a glut of machines for sale currently on ebay. many overpriced of course. is that normal for this time of year, ie post xmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd say 75% of machines listed on EBay, with Buy It Now prices, are significantly overpriced. And many of them sit there forever.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom