What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has a Vodafone phone, clamshell not sure which one, he downloaded a ringtone of “No Diggity” for something like £4.50 that sounded like a clapped out ice cream truck... I’ll let you all imagine that.

So he sold a machine which had or developed a fault ? Surprising really as he’s done a good job on that flintstones ( all be it he’s stuck a scratched glass back on )

Not sure that putting new decals, colour DMD and (maybe) new ramps constitutes as a good job. Especially not at double the going rate.

Go have a proper peruse of that getaway thread and see if 'clean' is still the adjective you'd like to use mate 😀

Go have a proper peruse of that getaway thread and see if 'clean' is still the adjective you'd like to use mate 😀
Irrelevant to me I buy them shagged anyway , and not really a machine I’d be looking at after playing the one at pinfest - I got about 3 pages in the post and lost the will to live lol

Nice to be back girls. I had a great holiday Meloneras was great and hot, thank you for asking and am looking forward to more of your childish comments. Quite a few of you should be on "Loose Women" Not that I care what you think, but a new "Invisiglass for Flintstones is on order direct from France and any glass is better than letting the dirt in.

I really do not give an Sh1t what you "ladies" think. Shame that the buyer of the Getaway lied through his teeth about the machine as I have all the bills to prove what as done. Yes it did have a brand new PinLed CPU & Game ROM etc (supplied by a well known UK supplier) and have the receipts to prove it and as it now transpires the CPU was damaged, it must clearly have been caused by the buyer using a "crowbar "on the IC's (as he has virtually admitted) or some of the other "tinkering about" he has admitted to doing I smile at the comments made by people who appear to believe everything they are told. YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO! No-one yet has explained to me how the buyer came to my home, turned on the machine, played several games, asked questions and was completely satisfied NO STRANGE NOISES!! and went away then many weeks later without even bothering to contact me, he posts on this forum telling blatant lies and you silly fools believe him. It is simple. If the machine was sold as he claims he is most welcome to take me to Court. Remember I have every receipt to prove what was done to restore that machine. Finally, it amuses me that you think I have multiple accounts on here One is enough and I will probably leave this soon as I will get my eyes scratched out by one of you ladies. I think I should tell you all that I am not Clarke Kent or Bruce Wayne either!! Anyway girls I am off now to "powder my nose" Bye bye!

Nice to be back girls. I had a great holiday Meloneras was great and hot, thank you for asking and am looking forward to more of your childish comments. Quite a few of you should be on "Loose Women" Not that I care what you think, but a new "Invisiglass for Flintstones is on order direct from France and any glass is better than letting the dirt in.

I really do not give an Sh1t what you "ladies" think. Shame that the buyer of the Getaway lied through his teeth about the machine as I have all the bills to prove what as done. Yes it did have a brand new PinLed CPU & Game ROM etc (supplied by a well known UK supplier) and have the receipts to prove it and as it now transpires the CPU was damaged, it must clearly have been caused by the buyer using a "crowbar "on the IC's (as he has virtually admitted) or some of the other "tinkering about" he has admitted to doing I smile at the comments made by people who appear to believe everything they are told. YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO! No-one yet has explained to me how the buyer came to my home, turned on the machine, played several games, asked questions and was completely satisfied NO STRANGE NOISES!! and went away then many weeks later without even bothering to contact me, he posts on this forum telling blatant lies and you silly fools believe him. It is simple. If the machine was sold as he claims he is most welcome to take me to Court. Remember I have every receipt to prove what was done to restore that machine. Finally, it amuses me that you think I have multiple accounts on here One is enough and I will probably leave this soon as I will get my eyes scratched out by one of you ladies. I think I should tell you all that I am not Clarke Kent or Bruce Wayne either!! Anyway girls I am off now to "powder my nose" Bye bye!
Mate leave me out of it - like I said it looks clean to me !

Firstly, nobody cares about your holiday or whether you enjoyed it.
Secondly, you're potentially the biggest compulsive liar I've ever come across.
Thirdly, yes PLEASE seriously consider leaving the forum as myself and the majority of us are absolutely sick of you and your bulls***

Fourthly, that shirt is absolutely amazing and I'm going to have to order it 😂

Ladies, girls, scratch your eyes out, now where have I heard that before

Screenshot_20200113-211933_Chrome.jpg

You really must think we're thick as planks Andy.

I can 100% confirm that the seller of that Flintstones 'deals-are-me' is Andrew Backhouse so unless you want a clapped out clown car I would avoid
Well "Sherlock" there is no fooling you is there seeing as my full name, business address and contact details are clearly displayed on the site. Ever thought about a job in MI5? Perhaps you can discover all these fictional accounts I am supposed to have? Just exactly how some of the names you mention are on-line at the same time? Ok I admit it, I am Superman! Silly girl.

Superman isn't the only one with multiple devices dude.

Oh and they're not. I've checked.

Before this pillock takes over yet again there's a very nice looking Royal Guard I just found on eBay for those into EM games

I’m sensing there’s more to this than meets the eye, but, if there’s loose women involved, count me in!!
There is a whole bunch of them on this site. I is supposed to be about pinball but seems to be the "Andyb53" character assassination channel!

Now James remember what I told you. Your mouth is gonna get you into trouble I notice you do not answer my questions though! Go and have a lie down luvvie!
Oh? and how is my mouth going to get me into trouble? I'm not scared of you if that's what you're thinking. You're a sad old man who throws his weight around here like a sumo.

Go on though, what questions of yours have i not answered?

Why are the back legs set right down ? Is this disguising problems with the flippers ?
Why is the middle flipper set incorrectly ?
Why have you not said about the playfield ware ? Why have you not cleaned the top of the playfield as I can see a ball trail ?
Why have you said you have changed ALL the caps and it is clear you have not ? Why have you fitted a cap between U3 and u4 Why do you not take clear pictures of the your machines ? Makes me think you are hiding imperfections in your work ?

Can the mods ban someone pls. I have no idea who started what. But this sh!t about some wretched Getaway is polluting a very helpful and 99% civilised forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom