What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Big thanks to @CHRIS B PINBALLS for helping to get my old HS2 up and working again.

I Still rate this as one of the best ever beginner pins out there and this will be the 4th time through my hands to get sorted for the next owner whoever that turns out to be.

Check out my full PF set of pinball protectors in Flourecent Acrylic (Acid Green) they truly look stunning and well worth the many hours effort to compliment the really nice PF it has

I’ll get my fix of games and tidy one or two things up before it leaves.

D9A20D4D-49F6-4D33-AF53-38149F481D86.jpeg

9E98B8B1-7C91-4811-B88F-32CF1597F539.jpeg

I am a lurker not a poster but it is about time I posted some thank yous.

In no particular order thanks to:

The forum itself, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading (most of) the posts and thereby increasing my pin knowledge, the only problem is I keep wanting more pins.

Martin of GoPinball – Back in 2016, before I knew of the forums existence, I bought my first pin (STTNG) off ebay and it didn’t work. I don’t have the time to do the maintenance and just want to play so I found a guy in Romford who claimed to fix pins but I got totally ripped off and still didn’t have a working pin. Then I found Martin and he has been fantastic ever since. I am now up to 11 pins and I always trust he will do a good job.

Colywobbles – He has supplied plastics for most of my pins and they are awesome but he goes above and beyond; My Stern Star Trek had a broken plastic and he copied the broken one and sent it to me before I had the opportunity to offer payment. I made a donation to charity in appreciation of his generosity.

Neil McRae – for organising the low reflective glass and for his posts on LZ. I subsequently bought my first NIB and it is just an awesome machine which is massively under appreciated.

Paul – For the DMD clock, which looks fantastic in my games room.

Thanks everyone and back to lurking I go!

thanks to @Colywobbles who I probably should have thanked a hundred times by now - he is always sending me little parts that I need, most recently on both of my TWD's the airball protectors went schnapp. he sent me replacements in no time at all.

Big thanks to Jon @Jmac for both letting me loan his lovely LOTR and for hand delivering it, talk about a silver service! Really nice to meet you mate enjoyed the chats.

SUGI9QhLuGB9yM1Vj5u1ZnzZY-zNwJNsILXCPj65YcQa3g4A5bXqFCxSlMj-uj1PbcsUmovkgyyXywk-kwd01_HehaG62TnkcqXQhwOELF1seX0XXvLtnBoS3NTAW2r-t_ShMwDQNWOfa0QjK3MLahQCihuGO7Y9qXDmPLro7p3TCwg3ptQ-jTlQZ06nzrB9K2kPf41BhQOoetdIKFr_QkEy8PyWfLnL_soAJy0GXm9hXZ_OX3B_35NeF5x3JwjJgU9_6jT48XZqHxeSI6zCunMo5b8Ciiaf3iQWjOu8gDmGsIhGvFKlklTSxsyo52SsQWWrDPyWQGODcIUru9Nsg5qGLk0JO11ZxALqLs9UJ6wlbUaISrNNPKDa8YcH3v4fUxjrx2YTfo4fKuM-00Ld04fiaAJeoZcH05sAR_Y1N0KsUZFojChpKfvffKPjMg41kEu1FSI0mSjslUFwqkRwFTCVFhgRxN__ZKpJKbMLO_-wbUtZuINHgcEbdkhY13bNp8MvoGy0L1vbDL44GoYgxIgAdFCjWD-IOcqFHh-m1nOapYUd1r1b57aatDkhUH4hyuqs0SSM1wLo5kBAAH1Vcf_y7MxR2IDsyxxBKuGxKsst_5LU38o53zI-UQwlsb1xbE0WpwMQg8mn7ZGQMJFVJ5vs9wKQm0VGhqiDkGgKuwWtqj3udGxFFWrj7HqbDYb7eXtyWR72C0MtYdna76G2dF1R2Q=w1135-h851-no

@Gonzo buddy I'm coming for that high score!!

Big Shout out and thank you to @Silverpaolo for these lovely gifts we are currently enjoying tonite.
I was told each brownie is only 35 calories. 😉

View attachment 154376
Big shout out and thanks to @Colywobbles and Wendy for having me over Friday night to play some amazing pins , not the best of photos I look like I’ve had a stroke but was a fab night GZ is amazing and cols GNR is something special !

Attachments

• F489BE13-B7C7-4791-80E0-740BFA681268.jpeg
    F489BE13-B7C7-4791-80E0-740BFA681268.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 42
OOh... need to start working on my SI boardset... Just finished a rebuild of the PSU (Well in fact two, since i had a spare as well). The monitor and boards are on the workbench - however unfortunately the cab is in about 100 pieces... Need to get the loom out and sort the bottom of the metal base first as it;s fairly well rusted!

Always good to know that Jim knows these - Thanks Jim for keeping these old machines alive!

I had a couple of local forum members over earlier this week which was really nice😎
Had a knock on the door this morning and it was @BobWood one of the above who gave me a pressie then disappeared like Santa!
Thanks very much Bob very kind of you👍
7FD42965-7326-43C5-8B6C-11DEFE4D4AA9.jpeg

Thank you to @scottydoesntknow for collecting my glass from Flipout for me and delivering it to my door. Nice to meet you and come by any time to play!
Thank u not a problem at all was great to meet u, your collection is amazing such nice looked after machines, thank u so much for the kind offer ill pop over soon thank u and hope u got that bulb in eventually 😆

a huge thanks to @stumblor for the amazing widescreen Theatre of Magic speaker kit. The quality of this mod is one of the highest you can imagine and the service superb, he also sent some cables so I could get the speakers working easier. Thanks dood.

Back
Top Bottom