What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Thought I would start a thank you thread as there are plenty of great people on this forum that help out other pinheads with out wanting anything in return.

Small things or large to help out another pinhead is a great thing to do as most parts are very hard to source and without the help of these people lots of machines would be incomplete.

So my first thanks goes out to Dean, (Fintan Stack) for kindly giving me the "Boulder Garden" sign that I have been after for ages for my WH20.

Thank you.

How much better it looks with the sign.

Before.

1.jpg

And with the sign fitted.

2.jpg

Pinball karma dude. What goes around .....

I believe you gave me a spare 'Whirlpool Is Lit' sign a while back, and I'm sure some other stuff.

Group hug y'all
biggrin-1.png

Good thread
biggrin-1.png

Big thanks to you Daz (Replicas) for the pf support brackets you gave me for my STTNG
smile-1.png

No probs matey. Glad you got it ok.
smile-1.png
It looks great.

I'm a firm believer in pinball karma!

....Joins in group hug.

Yeah Darren it's about time you received some pinball gifts! Hooked me up a Bally speaker panel badge in the past and numerous other people bits and bobs. And so the circle is complete!!!

Great to see
smile-1.png
We're all here to help each other - specially when we cant find of get bits we have been looking for for ages
biggrin-1.png

You bounced some freebies through my post box in the past yourself, as the Searg has pointed out "life's a boomerang"

That's just what we need to do.

Stick together and help each other out, Pinball Karma and the like.

Group hug back at ya all
smile-1.png

I really thought this post was going to be a thankyou to Paul for Multiball's recent departure...lol.

Yeh, That also need a big thanks.

Cheers Paul.

Only thing is its a little quite on here without him, but thats a good thing. Right.
biggrin-1.png

He never gave me any problems, (in fact he came to my aid) maybe it's good to have someone play devils advocate for a bit of banter
wink-1.png
(just realised that I'm probably doing that right now :eek: )

Judge Dreads' date=' post: 1698795 said:
He never gave me any problems, (in fact he came to my aid) maybe it's good to have someone play devils advocate for a bit of banter
wink-1.png
(just realised that I'm probably doing that right now :eek: )

Whilst I agree with you here Dreads, there is a difference between a bit of banter and just being plain insulting. Not to mention the agressive PM's, the posting of another member's home address and the thinly veiled threats.

I'm all for a bit of banter but the guy needs to chill out a little.

I think the important point to note is that this site is moderated (unlike the other one) and people that cause offence to others will be removed from the playing area which is a good thing
wink-1.png

as 1 door closes
sad-1.png
another opens :cool:

big thanks to NLP,

pinball its always good played fair :suspect:

we need more wee face guys, im stuck without a thumbs up
sad-1.png

Judge Dreads' date=' post: 1698818 said:
I think the important point to note is that this site is moderated (unlike the other one) and people that cause offence to others will be removed from the playing area which is a good thing
wink-1.png

To be fair - we do moderate it quite erm.... relaxed - The basic rules are - call someone a £%&^ and you're slapped on the wrist, Post private details to inflame the situation and you're out.... After all, it is just Me, Ive and Stormy... you couldnt get much more relaxed!!

And anyhow - i have seen personal insults and threats removed over there - so it's not completely unmoderated....

I got on ok with Mb - he was always courteous (to me) even when having a go.... maybe thats something to do with position of power - those of you that know me know that i can be a right ****y twat at times, and it got to a point where enough was enough...
wink-1.png

Another +1 for Meester Fintan Stack - He was offering a Working JPM Gamebox as he needed the space! Picked it up (Great to meet you and your misses - even the dog who got a little excited at me visiting!!), and I made it home in one piece.

First thing i noticed was that (as Dean warned me!) it was incredibly heavy! Managed to get it out with the help of the kids!!

Anyhow, up for a sort out as soon as i get back from hols, so will post pics of it - hopefully all being well after it's trip - when it's all sorted!

Many thanks FS - very kind of you :)

Paul

Big thanks to Poi for inviting me to Taffstock, had a great time, as you all know I don't do shows and am pretty anti-social when it comes to events (it means getting on a motorway) but glad a ventured out that night :D

Nice to meet up with you at last Dreads.
You do need to get out more.
Get yourself to Northern Lights this weekend you know you want to.
In the words of Mrs Doyle go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.
Its going to be a great weekend of pinball in Manchester. :thumb:

I am packing my bags for Northern Lights, it would be good to meet up with people so go on, go on, go on, go on...

Hahahahaha - thats funny!! :)

It's ok - they have been washed (needed it anyhow) and all clean now! He's let off anyhow as he's lovely!

Paul

That is funny both finding out that Alfie marked his territory but also the apology.
Without a like function, I have clicked on the shield and given you reputation points, no idea how that works.

Paul, have you culled the smilies? :suspicious: I wanted a :confused:

I'll definitely be at Northern Lights, cannot wait for all that pinball goodness :biggrin1:

Who else is staying in the Premier Inn, Waters Reach, Trafford Park?

That is funny both finding out that Alfie marked his territory but also the apology.
Without a like function, I have clicked on the shield and given you reputation points, no idea how that works.

Paul, have you culled the smilies? :suspicious: I wanted a :confused:

I have - there were too many and i was getting complaints...

You could always use :noidea: or :confused1: :D

I'll be there saturday :)

I am not surprised, I was going to remove a few silly smiles a day and see if anyone noticed.

Hope to bump into you on Saturday.

A big thanks to the pinball crew at replay(or whatever you want to call it). Great pins on show and I loved watching the machine fixes in progress.
One of them must have thought I was a right nosey bigger watching as he was working on a STTNG :)

Back
Top Bottom