What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Thanks to @Fifty .. after downloading my Afterglow PCB holder and printing it out, he gave me a few quid for the design.

What a gent! Much appreciated.

Looks good in Orange!

Screenshot_20210122-230112__01.jpg

Last edited:
Just one ****ty one. I used a nylon nut to attach to the backbox bolts. The ones I ordered work but they are too thick. If I'm ever allowed out of the house I'll replace it. I snapped the posts on the back, so I ended up drilling them out and just using some self-tapping machine screws instead. The tolerance was too tight. Not all 3D printers are created equal, but this fix worked well.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 24
Just one ****ty one. I used a nylon nut to attach to the backbox bolts. The ones I ordered work but they are too thick. If I'm ever allowed out of the house I'll replace it. I snapped the posts on the back, so I ended up drilling them out and just using some self-tapping machine screws instead. The tolerance was too tight. Not all 3D printers are created equal, but this fix worked well.
Shame the pins were too tight.. I'll make the slot in them bigger.. As you say, not all 3d printers are equal.. PLUS those pins/towers are not strong on 3d prints, as you know.. failure point at the base layer..

Big a shout out to Andrew @Vimtoman for letting me prototype his shooter mods for him.
The guys a genius and been very patient with me and my testing and feedback.
Today I recieved the final product which like WOW! A great mod which is very polished indeed.

Thanks again

A little video of me setting it up.

Big a shout out to Andrew @Vimtoman for letting me prototype his shooter mods for him.
The guys a genius and been very patient with me and my testing and feedback.
Today I recieved the final product which like WOW! A great mod which is very polished indeed.

Thanks again

A little video of me setting it up.

@Colywobbles thanks for posting the video. Its great, really chuffed you like the mod.

Great idea and brilliantly executed, top work fellas! Will they be compatible with all games?

Want!

Big thankyou to @RudeDogg1 for his fantastic work on my 3D printed tiger saw mod. The original paint job was... unique... so super stoked with the end result.

Spinning f-ing tiger saw. I mean who wouldn't.

That’s superb, thought it was just ok... then it started spinning... then the eyes!! Great work [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a strange one but a big thanks to Mark from south London who WhatsApp me saying he had just received my order from Pinnovators!
My number was on the order so he contacted me to let me know, he has ordered from them in the past so there was an address label error and it went to him. Luckily no charges as it would have complicated things. Received it today and Pinnovators paid the forwarding costs.
Mark is one of the many lurkers we have visiting the site, thanks again Mark for taking time out and getting it to me👍

Back
Top Bottom