Thank You.

Toxteth O'Grady

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Sussex
A big thank you to @xianek for the Monster Bash and Fish Tales translites. They arrived well packed and only took 4 days from payment to arrive.
If anyone is in two minds wether to buy from @xianek then take it from me these translites are much better than the originals, with deep rich colours and new features, and they came with a host of freebies which were a real surprise.

Last edited:
OP
replicas

replicas

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Lancashire
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Would just like to thank @Mikonos for the BS Dracula card that he did for me, excellent quality and beautiful artwork.
I would highly recommend his work to anyone wanting a unusual quality card set for there machine.
Thank you, I will be back for more my friend.

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2016
Midlands
Alias
Richard
Thanks to Rich @Dex-Jay for the project EMs.

Couldn't have been any easier and the trip home was a lot better than the route the stupid sat nav decided to take me on the way there... :thumbs:
See I told you, them Sav-Nav's.. it's a conspiracy I tells you! Glad you're happy with them any you've escaped B'ham! :p
Nice to meet you too dude! :)

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2016
Midlands
Alias
Richard
and thankyou to Strobey Tim too for aligning me with a guy that's been after a Cyclone for a long time. We've made a first time pinball owner this week!
Site donation incoming too.

Rich

Reactions: Paul