What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team TNA - The UK's Total Nuclear Annihilation Pinball Club

I don't remember any such issues with the original?
I seem to remember reading about pulling the plunger when raising the playfield, likely pinside but i'll have to find a post again. Good for Seikokid to highlight this for sure.

I’ve checked this against my GZ, it’s very similar setup but stern is somehow more protected / forgiving and not as aggressive. My Creech was also fine as was TSPP and whirlwind

i’m also not a pinball legend or long time user so it’s possible there is my inexperience but given my history with these other machines i have had no issue. TNA was instantaneous in it happening - as in the first hour of setting it up and playing it

Just watched two unboxing videos and they didn't have to pull back the plunger before lifting the playfield. Sounds like from your experience its something to for sure look out for and no harm doing it anyhow, so thanks for sharing,

Still need to find that other post or video, I am sure I read something about this before. Maybe it is just a good tip to not trap any wires.

Just seen a spooky video mention it, not a game with a plunger but a plunger is mentioned just after the 3:30

Just watched two unboxing videos and they didn't have to pull back the plunger before lifting the playfield. Sounds like from your experience its something to for sure look out for and no harm doing it anyhow, so thanks for sharing,

Still need to find that other post or video, I am sure I read something about this before. Maybe it is just a good tip to not trap any wires.

Just seen a spooky video mention it, not a game with a plunger but a plunger is mentioned just after the 3:30

Didn’t realise with Alice Cooper spooky teamed up with Medysonol mods to include his work in builds leaving the factory!

Welcome to the Future, folks!

View attachment 221081
No QC issues so far except for a sticky glass receiving rubber bar thing (which we pushed up using a knife to get the glass back on).
Nice one Vee, my glass only fits on 1 orientation otherwise the lockdown bar won’t go on . both ends are angled and the corners are very sharp and shaved some of the plastic guide off

I’m going to check if i have this butter when im home later …
I was under the impression Butter is an expensive option on ordering as it was for my RnM.
TBH They should really have done RadDecals as standard at this price as they just as nice but far more hard wearing.

I picked up one of the spares so no idea what’s in my box until @PabloUK and a mate arrives in the morning.

Am I buttery ? I don’t know what i’m looking for ?

Attachments

• IMG_2396.jpeg
    IMG_2396.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 32
How do I make my TNA harder? The one in PBR fires the ball aggressively all over the shop. This one is positively benign.

Are the CEs easier, does anyone know? Is it just I need to increase the pitch? Or do I need to change the coil strength somehow?

You can adjust the power settings in the menu for the coils etc. There is also easy, medium and hard level settings but i think they are for difficulty not ball power

( i’m on easy 😫)

Just looking in the manual online and it says in Settings -> Machine (Coils)

4.2.2 Machine (Coils)
The settings below control the amount of milliseconds that each coil is pulsed for. These can be adjusted up to increase coil power or adjusted down to reduce the power.

Back
Top Bottom