What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stranger Things Pinball - now with Video reveal

Suspect maybe some of the stuff they used for the laser In Star Trek is being reused from a fitting POV. It’s a projector for sure tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Only taken a quick look but to me its not really had the money spent on it. its cool the hanging balls and the projector but i think the art package will age it quickly. still cool on location.

Only taken a quick look but to me its not really had the money spent on it. its cool the hanging balls and the projector but i think the art package will age it quickly. still cool on location.

Fact it’s a tv series will age this release fast and likely see its value drop on the secondary market. I’m a big fan of the show but it’s probably got a season maybe 2 max left in it.

Still looking forward to this rumoured steam on Monday though, projectors could be really cool once they get rid of the white seen in the teaser.

Season 1 was lightning in a bottle. Season 2 was essentially the same thing, and I’m expecting similar film season 3. It’s watchable but not some sort of cultural phenomenon as some people would have you believe.

Season 1 was lightning in a bottle. Season 2 was essentially the same thing, and I’m expecting similar film season 3. It’s watchable but not some sort of cultural phenomenon as some people would have you believe.

40 million people watched Season 3 in the first 4 days, if that’s not a cultural phenomenon then I don’t know what is.

Hey, I realise it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but this show is huge!

Think you need to watch them again maybe ?

so I'm now pretty sure that some distributors in the US have the game already... :D

40 million people watched Season 3 in the first 4 days, if that’s not a cultural phenomenon then I don’t know what is.

I’m sorry pal, IMHO, ratings don’t mean jack diddly squat. Some folk either like something or don't..
Lemmings in my eyes, I never go by ratings......
ever ... I hate with a vengeance Emmerdale, Benders, Corrers but the ratings are through the roof.....
they probably watched this because main stream tv was ****e and Netflix is cheap.....which could put ratings up perhaps?
It doesn’t really mean much to be honest.... in fact, I'm a ratings contributor, hoping the show would improve having watched all seasons....alas not to my satisfaction 😴
I’m happy for people who liked ST, but my brain told me it was lame....when that happens, brain switched off, I fall asleep and go in my own upside down position.

Last edited:

100M+ subscribe tothat bozo the pieman on youtube!

Last edited:
Oh yeah so it is lol I’ve watched em all for some reason thought we were only in the second. Then I remembered the second one was abit slow so must if deleted it from my memory

Season one was awesome
Season two was lame
Season three after three painful episodes was great ....
Going up to the secret cinema stranger things event next week as well .
Cool TV show great idea for a Pin if it’s Brian Eddy the game is gonna be great .

Back
Top Bottom