What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stranger Things Pinball - now with Video reveal

There doesn't seem to be much on the playfield at all. A lot of dead space.
I thought the screen was an lcd that was just using a projector like image.
Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Just remember... Munstersgate.... Best game ever etc...

Just saying [emoji23]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yup exactly! And it was a total turd!

We’re doing a Vegas run to play it during CES so we will post up what it’s like soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How long will the sides that stay up last with balls clipping them on the way past?

like that they are trying different things with the drive in screen but not sure I like its positioning, looks a bit out of place...

like the magnets on the back although doesn’t look as well utilised as kiss for example

Would need to see more and get a play etc but not doing it for me so far 😩

How long will the sides that stay up last with balls clipping them on the way past?

like that they are trying different things with the drive in screen but not sure I like its positioning, looks a bit out of place...

like the magnets on the back although doesn’t look as well utilised as kiss for example

Would need to see more and get a play etc but not doing it for me so far 😩

As with everything that isn’t announced directly by Stern, take it with a pinch of salt but I was told over on pinside that by the time the codes done, the sides of the drive in movie screen will never be white during gameplay.

There will always be something projected onto them during gameplay, which honestly makes sense as they stick out like a sore thumb when white in the teaser but that’s also very early code.

The projector also projects onto the ramps at the side

Have to say without the projector if that’s true the pro is going to stink.

With Lonnie on code I’m uncertain that the complexity of the modes will be good enough. Let’s hope Eddy has done some of the code also.

Can’t help but think Hobbit on this for some reason.

Neil.

Hey, at least you can put your views on here without worrying too much.
Say anything bad on Pinside about STD 😂 or whatever the acronym is or gonna be and you get the wrath of god coming your way. Loads of Fanboys over the pond with this one.....

Lots of interesting things there, but lots of warning signs as well.

As mentioned before, the projector is a cool idea but how long will that last on-site?

Although in the US loads of sites have LE...

Supposedly the backboard magnet and projector are premium/LE only. The Pro has 2 flippers and artwork though 🤣😂

I am not sure it’s a projector, I wonder if it’s LED screen and LED strips under the ramps.

Seems strange (no pun) to use a projector.

Pro only has one flipper..

At this rate at least that would be something different/a feature of sorts, the pro on this release is making SW pro look like a full featured premium 🤣😂.

Stripped and barren where the words used to describe the pro by a pinsider who’s always on the money with Stern releases, the pro really needs that magnet lock.

Hmmmm. best i start watching Stranger things then... Worth a Watch??
I watched season one and thought, hey, this is pretty good. From there........it takes a massive nose dive.......in my opinion, its like the director and scriptwriters got lobotomised.
Note sure what happened, they totally lost the plot....

One of the best series! Great story, great acting, great soundtrack!

Great acting? Are you sure..... I thought that was the weakest part. The dude with the black hair that fancies 11 can’t act for toffee.
Winona Ryder overs acts all the way through, but I gave her a free pass after her shop lifting incident 😂

At this rate at least that would be something different/a feature of sorts, the pro on this release is making SW pro look like a full featured premium [emoji1787][emoji23].

Stripped and barren where the words used to describe the pro by a pinsider who’s always on the money with Stern releases, the pro really needs that magnet lock.

Agree utter rubbish.

One of the best series! Great story, great acting, great soundtrack!

Great acting?! Let me guess you loved Benny from Crossroads too? [emoji23]

I am not sure it’s a projector, I wonder if it’s LED screen and LED strips under the ramps.

Seems strange (no pun) to use a projector.

Did you not see the bit where the ramp moves? No electronics in it!

Great acting? Are you sure..... I thought that was the weakest part. The dude with the black hair that fancies 11 can’t act for toffee.
Winona Ryder overs acts all the way through, but I gave her a free pass after her shop lifting incident 😂

I guess me and 40 other million are all wrong.........it might be an age thing.......

But don’t just take my word for it......

29E7DE2B-82B0-46CA-B348-E8030FF1F2DC.jpeg

Did you not see the bit where the ramp moves? No electronics in it!

Obviously not! I am still not convinced until I see it, as where would the projectors sit?

It’s all just guesses at the minute anyway!

Back
Top Bottom