What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Led Zeppelin

Does the Pro have the large silver phallus? Would be a big miss/deal breaker for me if it doesn't

Would have preferred a re-skinned Quicksilver

Just cause you can put lipstick on a pig doesn't make it beautiful

The only good thing about this pin is the music 😂

Feels rushed just to compete with GnR but only makes GnR look a whole lotta better 😂

Would have preferred a re-skinned Quicksilver

Just cause you can put lipstick on a pig doesn't make it beautiful

The only good thing about this pin is the music 😂

Feels rushed just to compete with GnR but only makes GnR look a whole lotta better 😂
Crazy to think this thing has been in the works for 18 months, give or take? I can’t remember exactly when SOR came out of the top of my head.

18 months for this? it has the Monger Mech from Ironman, Marylyn ramp from Munsters and what looks like the middle (black widow) ramp from AIQ.

It will no doubt shoot great, like all of Steve’s games but after AIQ was hoping to see something a little more original from the king.

Crazy to think this thing has been in the works for 18 months, give or take? I can’t remember exactly when SOR came out of the top of my head.

18 months for this? it has the Monger Mech from Ironman, Marylyn ramp from Munsters and what looks like the middle (black widow) ramp from AIQ.

It will no doubt shoot great, like all of Steve’s games but after AIQ was hoping to see something a little more original from the king.
The king hasn’t done anything original since Bally Williams days

go on Neil, talk yourself into it. I can't see many taking the inevitable increase + 25% tariff for this...

Lol no I’m out on this until I play it. Suspect if you order now it arrives in the new year anyway.

Loads of folks down on stranger things now it’s the hottest pin in pinball ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All I can think about is Slash ****ing himself laughing at this travesty and thinking thk fk I went to JJP
I get it people buying NIB IMDN even when they not a fan of the band, I was one of them as the pin outshone the theme. In fact IMDN was an absolute work of art with polished rules to match.
Probably the same will be said of GnR years from now.
Only die hard Zep fans who probably don’t even play pinball will be tempted buy this ****show that or they got far too much money.

Lol no I’m out on this until I play it. Suspect if you order now it arrives in the new year anyway.

Loads of folks down on stranger things now it’s the hottest pin in pinball ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pro on the production line Monday
Le production January

man the attitude on this thread is ****ing depressing, none of you asshats have played this game yet its DOA. holy ****.

I actually love the playfield, no issues with it whatsoever.
The art, look, shots, hell I ain’t even subscribing to peeps saying it’s empty. IMDN Pro is baron and it’s a hell of a game so that doesn’t bother me.
I’m just disappointed they could have made this epic with the art pack given the license.
It’s a bit like going to a nice restaurant and when they bring out your meal - if it looks a bag of sh^t, you don’t really want to dive in thereafter😬
First impressions etc...

Love a bit of Dads rock.... but I was aged 3 when Stairway to Heaven was released, legend track, may listen to once or twice a year....
Are most of the pinball buyers 60+, on the basis I'm now 52!

I've seen homebrews considerably more interesting than this, not that I'll likely ever be in a position to buy NIB games but this is just making me wish Gottlieb still existed even more 😂

Love a bit of Dads rock.... but I was aged 3 when Stairway to Heaven was released, legend track, may listen to once or twice a year....
Are most of the pinball buyers 60+, on the basis I'm now 52!
Not necessarily matey, I’m 49 - we used to bunk of school and get 🤪🤪 whilst listening to LZ.
Think it depends what genre music you listened to growing up.
Think I would instant buy a Sex Pistols pin.
They couldn't screw that up as it would surely be fcuked by design upon release 😃

I looked through the pics before I read the comments on here, seems i have the same view as many others... bitter disappointment!!
I saw what i thought was the pic of the pro first and thoughts were hmm, looks ok-ish but a bit bland and that spinner in the middle when raised looks it could block many of the shots lets see what the LE is like then the real horror came when i realised that was the LE!! I then saw the boring artwork premium and then the horrific looking pro! Oh dear!! i hate to be negative but this really does look awful, what have they done after the string of nice games we have just had?

I thought Stern were about to produce a masterpiece. To me this looks less than any of their other rock pins. It doesn't measure up to any of them.

Back
Top Bottom