What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Led Zeppelin

Well, yes the thread is about pinball and a led zep one at that; but, for me, the ultimate bubblegum pinball would be the Ramones. Surprised there isn't one already.

I have a first pressing Led Zeppelin 1 album, and I have the 180gram reissue from a few years ago.
Writting credits on the original is basically on every song to the Led Zeppelin members.
On the newest one - the credits are very different.

But hey - isnt this about pinball ?

I would of thought Queen would of been a better band to release a pinball for - I am a massive fan of both acts. But to me Queen I think is a better theme.
Please Phil, no Queen pinball for a couple of years. I’m skint, but would want the best Queen machine available. 😀

That Pro cab art has a hint of Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash :D

Presumably, the LE will be LZ IV, but they ain't put a lot of effort in, have they?

Need to see more, but disappointed as things stand. I get that how it plays will have beEN uttermost in the design, but a bit of GnR attention to detail wouldn't have gone amiss.

I said it before, ill say it again..... the LZ art for the era was not great.
What have they done? Plastered it all over the Pro + Premium - bad mistake IMO.
Where's the LE?

Please, not this, but I won't bet my life on it.......
Led_Zeppelin_-_Led_Zeppelin_IV.jpg

Nice that they let one of the interns scan their Dad's vinyl for the side art on the Premium. It looks sh1te!

Back
Top Bottom