What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Ghostbusters

Nation of shopkeepers, near millennium Square
I've got a free afternoon from sprog duties. I was going to go to Brewdog and set about their Walking Dead. Think I will pop in to Nation Of Shopkeepers and have a pound or two in it. :thumbs:

I'm sat next to a brand new Ghostbusters and can't play it because it won't accept coins. :mad:

These machines are designed to be put in bars and arcades to make money for the operator, not to live a cozy life in someone's house. ;) As JT said, this bar across the front has been fitted neatly by the operator to prevent theft of the takings by prizing open the coin door. A lot more damage would be done to the game if someone did try that.

I'd happily buy a second hand machine that had been fitted with this.

those who think this pinball is too much difficult coz of wide flipper gap..have a look there http://www.adpin.de/english/
they built longer flipper.

Hi,
I would like to share the information that the www.adpin.de/english/ website has been updated packed with lots of details about the adjustable pinlever.
There are a little bit longer flipper fingers available to shorten the gap of the new Ghostbusters. The pictures show the difference between the standard Stern flipper fingers and the AdPin version PRO which is 3,5mm longer each (all dimensions in millimetre). Currently available colours are: black, blue, green. Violet is in production.

In case you would like to play a harder game on other machines, you are also able to reduce the length of the flipper finger. All AdPin accessories are made from high quality aluminium and anodised with brilliant colours. Another advantage is the easy and quick adjustment of the angle from the top.
Do you like them? What do you think about them?

Größe original.JPG Größe angepasst.JPG
Unterschied1.JPG Unterschied2.JPG Colour examples.JPG

Just updating my game with the new v1.05 code. :) I missed this earlier so a nice surprise

Nice to see items being added from the second film like - river of slime :D

'He is vigo, you are like the buzzing of flies to him'

Loving the new v1.05 update and the addition of the river of slime feature. Also my slimmer bash toy is back to normal (if not better) now with this version

Is anyone on here waiting for an LE ? Apparently some of the international ones have been shipped.

Want to know when they are cleared so my premium can be built ;-)

I had a guy walk away from a SF2 once because I had supposedly butchered it with a front security bar - which Gottlieb factory fitted! But he was having none of it. better one of those than the front door ripped off by some scumbag. some sites require ops of the machines including fruities etc to put extra security. if carefully done two coach bolts can hide it in the future when its retired but as Keith said its job to now is to earn money

Is anyone on here waiting for an LE ? Apparently some of the international ones have been shipped.

Want to know when they are cleared so my premium can be built ;-)

Not waiting for an LE but I can confirm that they have been shipped to Europe having played one in the final in Germany a couple of days ago... :thumbs:

i think the premium/LE should play better, i like the right ramp feeding left flip and the left ramp feeding the right flip.
Just a question about the mass hysteria MB that it feels to me very difficult, maybe too difficult for my skills. i mean i can't enjoy it coz i know i come into it when i loose 1 or 2 balls with the reserse flip.:( reverse flip is a mental difficulty for me and hard to see when you hit the captive ball to come back normal or go to reverse flips again. what do you think about that? would be easier to get a save ball (1 or 2 seconds) each time you go to reverse flip?

Best score on v1.05 so far, (3 ball factory with 12 sec ball save, replay as extra ball)

IMG_5982.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom