What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

Looks great, superb call outs and animations are obviously very fitting, really nice colour palette too. Love the anti gravity feature and the pop bumper.

I'm not really into the show tbh but the pin looks great. The lack of symmetry - pop bumper/slingshot does set off my OCD a bit but overall I dig it, good to see something different. Looks like Maiden meets TNA. Also, check out that searchlight effect with the RGB LEDs when one of the multi-balls starts, so cool!

After a jp3 and acnc purchase I couldn't even raise the deposit. First world problems

Which version of Alice Phil.
Mine was standard, prefer that over the blue trim, with I thermal blade decals and plastic protectors.
In hindsight should have got the speaker lights.

R&M looks like one of the best theme integrations I've seen in pinball - the callouts and adult mode sound fantastic! If anyone is thinking of bailing on their order let me know.

Love the TNA esk beat and feel and the humour has got to make this the ultimate callout pin of all time especially with profanity at the max.
For me there’s nothing much to not like! I love the crazy pop bumper which although weird in its placement suits the strangeness of the whole RnM concept.

worth travelling to play this as I guess not many will make it to our shores due to the Ltd amount Being made.

Love the TNA esk beat and feel and the humour has got to make this the ultimate callout pin of all time especially with profanity at the max.
For me there’s nothing much to not like! I love the crazy pop bumper which although weird in its placement suits the strangeness of the whole RnM concept.

worth travelling to play this as I guess not many will make it to our shores due to the Ltd amount Being made.

there will be one in leeds. it is almost free to play. i can feel some custom plastics being made..............[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its because of the filtering policy

bull**** is filtered as bull****

There is an interesting question one viewer asks: "can you buy an add on for more missions". They don't quite get it and say that code updates will happen but they are asking about add on packs.
Could be an interesting development where the game comes with X amount of missions and you buy 25 or so more. Would work well on this game but not a trend I think we'd all be happy with...

There is an interesting question one viewer asks: "can you buy an add on for more missions". They don't quite get it and say that code updates will happen but they are asking about add on packs.
Could be an interesting development where the game comes with X amount of missions and you buy 25 or so more. Would work well on this game but not a trend I think we'd all be happy with...

There’s been some discussion on Pinside re this sort of DLC concept for pinball. I think most people would be happy to buy extra missions for a game like R&M, but the majority worry about a precedent being set and some manufacturers (ie Stern) abusing the model to release bare bones games and then charge for software updates to make it a fully featured game.

It’s a hard one as I’d be happy to pay for DLC myself if it added a substantial amount of content to an already complete game, but I do share the same concerns re Stern taking the ****.

Wouldn't last long that model, it would be hacked pretty quickly.

Wonder if all of this next generation connectivity is to have validation of the packs?

I know nothing about anti-piracy measures and it’s clear there are some code savvy people in pinball, but would anyone actively hack and distribute DLC and what would it take update wise to keep it locked out?

The debate for me is where does 1.0 and what it should be end and where does DLC start. Would I pay for a TWD update with more missions. Probably not.

Would I pay for a TWD 2.0 like BOP with a whole new rule set that was selectable from the off? Probably yes and a good amount.

The limiting factor is the inserts and I wonder if we if goes this way will we start seeing generic inserts like “Mode Start” and “Multiball” over “Barn” and “Horde” to accommodate such DLC.

I remember folks saying the same about games on phones and in app purchases!

only a few would steal it in my view.

Neil.

I remember folks saying the same about games on phones and in app purchases!

only a few would steal it in my view.

Neil.
Well, they are hacked fairly quickly. Just many don't bother.

Plus most mobile trash- er, games are designed to be so server-sided that there's nothing to hack without breaking into a server.

Would be a sad and farcical day if that ever started being true of pinball (it won't)

Wonder what sound system is in the R&M pin.
I put a set of beats head set on and listened to the Sneak Preview and it sounded really cool.
Watched the Adultswim reveal....... all looks fun 👍 just what a pin should be.

buggy and unfinished code wow who'd have thought ;)
Just like:
Jersey Jack pinball
Stern
American Pinball

As It is so easy to upgrade code now, I do not think any company spends long enough testing the code. They are in more of a hurry to satisfy the orders and get the games out to people. Code can be done after.

Isn't it true that under v1.0 is considered 'beta' code on Stern games?

Back
Top Bottom