What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Halloween

Whoops.png

Think they rushed this one into existenance for the YT Promo shots :D

Almost sold out on Spooky's website in less than 3h (granted that's only 50% of the total games).

TBH I'm really tempted by Ultraman, but won't commit without seeing some actual gameplay footage first.

1625676472648.png

It’s nice but unless you are picking it up from spooky yourself its a high risk item - one little ding and it’s game over and spooky don’t pack games so we’ll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have they showed the standard/Pro edition yet?
Saw some shots on the website shop, didn't think to take pictures but they've since removed the images. Likely someone has them on Pinside no doubt.

Seems like demand for this game is high if they're selling out in 3hrs.

Why do they limit the quantities they make?

Seems like demand for this game is high if they're selling out in 3hrs.

Why do they limit the quantities they make?
I think it’s to do with bom, parts sourcing, assembly time, manufacturing. It’s not that easy ‘to make something forever’ in this day and age

sometimes they will offer a rerun at a specific time if things are popular and they can still get the parts

also having a full order book where you know ‘this next 2 years’ we do this is a sound model manufacturing wise.

Got to say this pin sounds amazing, better than I thought. Listened to this podcast today, worth a listen if into this pin.

The Pinball Show Episode 67: Zach Interviews The Spooky Pinball Team

Host: Zach Meny
Special Guests: Charlie Emery, Corwin "Bug" Emery, & Spooky Luke aka Mr. Squirrel or Softy

*** A special thank you to the Spooky Team for joining the show, and to Dennis Kriesel, David Dennis, Joel Engelberth, Matt Morrison, Joshuah Jacobs, Erik Wurtenberger, & Brian Cosner for assistance with some of the interview questions.***

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-nrbc9-10889a8

Jack Danger from Dead Flip will be doing the Spooky Halloween Reveal before the end of this month, he couldn’t name the date though, so not too long for some game play action.

Anyone know if we get numbers from Spooky or PH? I assume it comes from PH…

There is one UK number listed though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom