What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Speaker Lights mod - WiFi App controlled addressable LED's

Got my lights today, can I just ask how you guys are fitting them, what I mean is do these screws come out or is there some sort of extension I can get to extend the screw.
There is artwork on the speaker panel, so can't see how they pop out ?
I can only find a video where you use longer self tappers in wooden speaker panels.
They are going in The Walking Dead with metal speaker panel.

Many Thanks

IMG20210909173042.jpg

Got my lights today, can I just ask how you guys are fitting them, what I mean is do these screws come out or is there some sort of extension I can get to extend the screw.
There is artwork on the speaker panel, so can't see how they pop out ?
I can only find a video where you use longer self tappers in wooden speaker panels.
They are going in The Walking Dead with metal speaker panel.

Many Thanks

View attachment 147140
Those should come with extenders I’ll drop a pic in here when I get home tonite

Those should come with extenders I’ll drop a pic in here when I get home tonite
Thanks, have you got a link where I can order these bits please or can you supply them as have nothing here that will work.
Many Thanks

Hi there - yes still have a few left. Let me know what you need and will be happy to help.

Cheers

Thanks [mention]Colywobbles [/mention]
Awesome thanks mate, just dropped you a PM

It’s actually a Sam but was one of the 1st to use the metal speaker panel that became standard on the Spike 1 hence the confusion I guess.
Nice to see all sorted anyway

Back
Top Bottom